Another redundant Newbie topic!

New to Flight of The Conchords? Or just new to the site and forums? Either way, please take a minute to stop by and say hello. Cheers!
Katie

Another redundant Newbie topic!

Postby Katie » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:13 am

Hey guys, I'm... Katie, If you couldn't tell by the username. I've been a FotC fan since I saw their one night stand special, and finally decided to join the infamous fan site [as I've been a casual lurker for a while now]. So I'll see you guys around!

Edit: Misspellings. :rolleyes:
Last edited by Katie on Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:11 am

Hello Katie. Is The Smokehouse still open ?? Several years ago I used to eat there after our gigs at The Jones Street Brewery. Yummy.

Oh and be careful Poptart likes to look over your shoulder then when you turn around she acts like she wasn't.

Katie

Postby Katie » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:55 am

Johnnyp wrote:Hello Katie. Is The Smokehouse still open ?? Several years ago I used to eat there after our gigs at The Jones Street Brewery. Yummy.

Oh and be careful Poptart likes to look over your shoulder then when you turn around she acts like she wasn't.

Hmm, I haven't heard of either of those places haha. I just googled Jones Street Brewery. They must be in downtown Omaha, I don't go there very often... only for concerts and what have you. It's impossible to find a parking spot, unless you want to pay $10 for parking... psh. Well it's interesting that someone has actually been to Omaha, thanks haha.

Hm... Thanks for the heads up, I'll keep that in mind.. haha.

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:02 am

Jones Street has probaly been closed for several years. Duhh it was The Smoke Pit !!!!

Katie

Postby Katie » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:13 am

Johnnyp wrote:Jones Street has probaly been closed for several years. Duhh it was The Smoke Pit !!!!

Yeah, I saw that when I googled it. I'm surprised any results showed up. I've heard of The Smoke Pit, I think it's still around. There's so many little shops and restaurants around it's hard to keep track of them all.
Last edited by Katie on Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:00 pm

Welcome, katie! Glad you finally decided to join us!
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Katie

Postby Katie » Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:14 pm

indigo_jones wrote:Welcome, katie! Glad you finally decided to join us!

Thank you!!

Return to “Introduce yourself - Feel free say hello here before posting. Thanks”