2009 tour - Ticket swap/sale

The place where all the 2009 North American Tour is now living. Gig threads, pre and post gig threads, meet and greets, the works. All found here.
Amanda
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Re: 2009 tour - Ticket swap/sale

Postby Amanda » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:32 pm

opsopcopolis wrote:
willchops wrote:Hi Amanda

I tried that but it just took me back to the Ticketmaster site??

So did I. It says that all ticket sales are through ticketmaster and their subsidiaries

I'm actually quite upset with both ticketmaster and masseyhall.com.
The first day of the muggle sale (2/6) I was unsuccesfully trying to get tix from ticketmaster getting an error message Every time! ..so I thought I'd try on the venue's site..and it worked! .well kinda.. because they were selling tickets..but it was always the same seat I1..obstructed view. I kept on trying and trying ..until both ticketmaster and masseyhall started giving error messages. And it's 2 days later and they're still giving nothing but error messages.. :sosad: I doubt they're sold out this early..but I'm getting :witsend:

I'm sorry you guys don't have the chance of being double-upset. But good luck! GOOD LUCK to everyone! :pray:
But if you did I'd hold you tight / Into every single night
And we'd fall asleep together / And we'd wake up in the sunlight
Well, maybe I'm a dreamer / But maybe one day you'll see / That dreams are...

opsopcopolis
New arrival

Postby opsopcopolis » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:24 pm

Does ticketmaster have a number I could call, or do I have to call the arena itself?

redoxreaction
New arrival

Postby redoxreaction » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:13 pm

Has anyone in Toronto tried calling Rotate This to see if they are selling tickets for this gig? I'm out of town this weekend, but I'll try them Monday morning and post if they have them!

A.

Amanda
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Amanda » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:38 pm

redoxreaction wrote:Has anyone in Toronto tried calling Rotate This to see if they are selling tickets for this gig? I'm out of town this weekend, but I'll try them Monday morning and post if they have them!

A.

Please let us know how that goes..I'm going out of my mind with ticketmaster and masseyhall.. And I take the opportunity to say:
IF ANYONE HAS A SPARE TICKET FOR TORONTO'S 2ND GIG 4/22! PLEASE PM ME!
But if you did I'd hold you tight / Into every single night
And we'd fall asleep together / And we'd wake up in the sunlight
Well, maybe I'm a dreamer / But maybe one day you'll see / That dreams are...

oooshkie
New arrival

Postby oooshkie » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:44 pm

i have 4 tickets to 4/15 radio city... looking to do a trade off to get closer not sure how well that will work lol... right now they are orch2 row d

bwmallin
New arrival

Have two UPPER DARBY LATE SHOW TICKETS!!

Postby bwmallin » Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:37 pm

Left Balcony..Sixth Row..Two Tickets Together...I can not make it to this show. I would love to switch for tix to either of the radio city shows. Also if anyone is interested in buying these let me know. Please help out!!! I dont wanna miss fotc!

Left Balcony
Row F
Price for both: 102

bwmallin
New arrival

Postby bwmallin » Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:40 pm

I have two tickets..left balcony..for upper darby pa late show
I can not make this show...looking to trade for radio city tickets..either night...or to sell these tickets

Please help..I do not want to miss FOTC!!!

Left Balcony
Row F
Two seats side by side
$102

Brentski
New arrival

Postby Brentski » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:57 am

hey FOTC fans, I have 3 tickets for Wed, April 22 at Massey Hall in Toronto. These are great seats as they are in Row A (first row!) of section LCG (Balcony/Gallery) in the middle. Due to the fact that I have tickets to a different concert that night, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading tickets for the Tuesday, April 21 show at Massey Hall. I really, really want to see this show and any help would be appreciated. Also, if someone just has 2 tickets for the April 21 show and wants to upgrade to 3 for for the 22nd, we can trade the two tickets and work out a deal for the third ticket. Again, these are front row of the gallery/balcony/whatever it is called.

cindylou
New arrival

Postby cindylou » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:27 pm

Hi, I have 6 extra tickets to the 7pm Philly show on April 18, cost is $51 each (plus shipping). Tickets are in Loge Center, seats 101-111, Row GG. I will break them up if needed.

I am not a ticket broker, just a miscommunication with my friend led to us both buying tickets. Hers are better so we want to sell mine.

email me at cynthialbusch@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Cindy

cindylou
New arrival

Re: Tower Theater 4/18 seats!

Postby cindylou » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:31 pm

If you know anyone that needs tickets to the 7pm show I have 6 extra (I am not a broker-just a girl that accidently bought tix when her friend also bought them). The seats are Loge Row GG seats 101-111. I will sell them for what I bought them for, $51 (plus cost to fed ex to you).

Email me if you are interested cynthialbusch@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
Cindy

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:48 pm

edit: Got tickets into the orchestra pit! Wewt
Last edited by kellysouthpaw on Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

funkymono
New arrival

One ticket for Atlanta

Postby funkymono » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:54 pm

UPDATE (03/12/09): This ticket is sold.

Hi all:

I have an extra ticket for the Atlanta show -- orchestra section, row 24, seat FF -- selling for $52.85 (which is the ticket price of $38.50 + $11.50 convenience charge + $3.15 order processing fee). The catch is that I live in Asheville, NC, so unless you're here in the hills, I can't do an in-person swap. So, if you know of a way to conduct the transaction that's safe and convenient for both of us, let me know. If we do the transaction by mail, it'll have to be sent to a physical address via a service that requires signature delivery confirmation (such as USPS Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation, which would be $7.15 total).

I know I'm new to the board and no one here knows me, but my ebay ID is wildrain, so you can check my seller rating there. And, well, I like to think I'm a painfully honest guy (which is why I want this ticket to go to a true fan and not a scalper).

Cheers,
Jeremy
Last edited by funkymono on Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

landonmullet
New arrival

Postby landonmullet » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:48 am

Looking for 2 tickets to any of the 3 WI shows! (Madison, Milwaukee 1 and 2)
PM me if you can help!

Thanks

Rhymenocerous
New arrival

2 tickets for sale for Denver show

Postby Rhymenocerous » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:23 pm

Here is what I have available:

2 tickets
Red Rocks Amphitheatre - Morrison, CO (aka Denver)
Saturday, May 16 at 8:00pm
Row 28 (Seats 112 and 113)
$53.32 each ($39.50 each + fees)

PM me if you are interested.

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:51 am

I have nothing to sell, but I just checked Ticketmaster for Radio City (sorry, I can't remember which night :roll: ), and they had a single in row CC, seat 605. If you need a ticket, keep on checking.
Oh, fish-like Lady
Lady-like Fish
I don't think so Bro, she's a Lady, Lady, Lady, Lady
No, no, she's a fish that's just a little bit
La-dy-ish! Yeah!

Return to “2009 Tour Archives”