2009 tour - Ticket swap/sale

The place where all the 2009 North American Tour is now living. Gig threads, pre and post gig threads, meet and greets, the works. All found here.
justakid
New arrival

Re: 2009 tour - Ticket swap/sale

Postby justakid » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:44 pm

i am willing to pay what cost to get a front row or orchestra pit seat for NY..any one have a spare or know...i will pay $100 for a seat if i have too :(

any one know? 2 would be ideal but 1 if i have too!

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:04 pm

justakid wrote:i am willing to pay what cost to get a front row or orchestra pit seat for NY..any one have a spare or know...

any one know? 2 would be ideal but 1 if i have too!

We only do face value for tickets on here. I've edited your post accordingly. If anyone has tickets to the gig you are after they will be posted here. You may have to settle for not being in the front row or orchestra pit however. First 15 rows are Will call and its hard to sell those on.

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:13 pm

justakid wrote:i am willing to pay what cost to get a front row or orchestra pit seat for NY..any one have a spare or know...

PM this member and ask if their ticket is still going.

slut_angel22@yahoo wrote:
I have Radio City 4/19, row F seat 301 available

$58.50

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:40 pm

Sherry wrote:

PM this member and ask if their ticket is still going.

slut_angel22@yahoo wrote:
I have Radio City 4/19, row F seat 301 available

$58.50

Also, check the date - they're at radio City on 4/14 and 4/15
Oh, fish-like Lady
Lady-like Fish
I don't think so Bro, she's a Lady, Lady, Lady, Lady
No, no, she's a fish that's just a little bit
La-dy-ish! Yeah!

Cat-chan
New arrival

Postby Cat-chan » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:01 pm

I'm desperately looking for 2 tickets to the Houston Show at Jones Hall on April 8th, if anyone has extras please PM me.

BGirman3
New arrival

Postby BGirman3 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:33 am

Looking for 2 tickets to either of the NYC dates. If you have any, please send me an e-mail at BGirman3@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Bernie

redoxreaction
New arrival

Postby redoxreaction » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:47 pm

I've still for hope that someone will fall horribly ill an unable to attend the Toronto show and will sell me their tickets.

Just to clarify I really don't hope that someone falls horribly ill. But I do hope that someone will need to relieve themself of 2 tickets.

I just can't justify paying 240$ per ticket that's being charged on craigslist. : \

berg
New arrival

Postby berg » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:03 pm

Need some tickets to their Atlanta, Ga. show. Somebody can helpz please?........ Couldnt get the tickets before the scalpers took them from ticket master. Now they are selling on ebay for 400 bucks. Come on guyz help a poor guy and his girlfriend out. We are both big Lord of the Rings fan. I've been cosplaying as>Legolas since 2004 and my girl as Arwen.We both follow FOTC.....Just need 2 tickets to the Atlanta, Ga. show.

my contact info. is: herz19@hotmail.com
-Chris
http://www.youtube.com/herzbergfilms

bjp4444
New arrival

Postby bjp4444 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:39 pm

Hello everyone! I apologize that my first post is a ticket-related matter, but I promise to get more involved as time goes on. However, I have somewhat of a pressing request...so let's get it out of the way.

I’m looking to see if anyone possibly wants to swap tickets for the Flight of the Conchords concerts on 04.24.09. My friends and I have tickets for the early (8:00 pm) show, but it would make my life much, much easier if we went to the later (11:00 pm) show. I ask because of this complicated situation:

I have tickets for 04.24 and another event I would like to attend on 03.27 [I actually want to audition for an opera, and this would be a performance date I would have to attend if I were to participate].

Both of these dates are 'school nights' for me, where class usually runs from 6:00-9:00 or 6:00-10:00.

I can usually only miss one class per semester without any adverse effects upon my grade.

As we can see, if I can attend the later Conchords show, I can then miss class on 03.27, attend class on 04.24, and still get to both events. And that would make me happy.

However, I can’t really penalize my friends for my situation, so I can’t swap for anything that is worse than where we are sitting now. We currently have 3 tickets in section F4, row Z. Basically, right in the middle of the middle floor section. I will swap for anything comparable (within 2 rows behind our current seats, in sections F3 or F4) or anything better. Also, if you have 4 tickets, I can buy the 4th if needed. I'm very accommodating to requests to make the swap happen.

Thanks everyone for listening to my ramble; hopefully, someone can help me out! Thanks. I'm off to run right now in the park to look for a girl with a lazy eye and epileptic dog, but i'll be back if anyone has any questions. Thanks again.

EDIT: I'm all set. Thanks!
Last edited by bjp4444 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:46 pm

bjp4444 wrote:Hello everyone! I apologize that my first post is a ticket-related matter, but I promise to get more involved as time goes on. However, I have somewhat of a pressing request...so let's get it out of the way.

I’m looking to see if anyone possibly wants to swap tickets for the Flight of the Conchords concerts on 04.24.09. My friends and I have tickets for the early (8:00 pm) show, but it would make my life much, much easier if we went to the later (11:00 pm) show. I ask because of this complicated situation:

I have tickets for 04.24 and another event I would like to attend on 03.27 [I actually want to audition for an opera, and this would be a performance date I would have to attend if I were to participate].

Both of these dates are 'school nights' for me, where class usually runs from 6:00-9:00 or 6:00-10:00.

I can usually only miss one class per semester without any adverse effects upon my grade.

As we can see, if I can attend the later Conchords show, I can then miss class on 03.27, attend class on 04.24, and still get to both events. And that would make me happy.

However, I can’t really penalize my friends for my situation, so I can’t swap for anything that is worse than where we are sitting now. We currently have 3 tickets in section F4, row Z. Basically, right in the middle of the middle floor section. I will swap for anything comparable (within 2 rows behind our current seats, in sections F3 or F4) or anything better. Also, if you have 4 tickets, I can buy the 4th if needed. I'm very accommodating to requests to make the swap happen.

Thanks everyone for listening to my ramble; hopefully, someone can help me out! Thanks. I'm off to run right now in the park to look for a girl with a lazy eye and epileptic dog, but i'll be back if anyone has any questions. Thanks again.

Check your PMs :)

epilepticdog
New arrival

Postby epilepticdog » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:51 pm

Hey guys,

I've been a fan since I saw my first episode of the show a few years ago.....unfortunately I wasn't on the FOTC mailing list and missed my chance at the presale. As everyone knows, the remaining tickets seem to be in the hands of tickets resellers at absurd prices. I desperately would like to see the guys I'm not going to buy from a reseller and perpetuate the busted-ass cycle of the ticketing world. I hope the venues actually uphold their ID required claims.

If there is anyone who can help out a huge fan with tickets to either Toronto show, I would be very appreciative. Astroturf?

Anyways, Anyone with Toronto FOTC tickets - Please MSG ME!

bjp4444
New arrival

Postby bjp4444 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:24 pm

....for what it's worth, i got the part in the opera. i'm the romantic foil's assistant. i think the biggest part of my role is shooting a gun to start a marriage. i can deal with that.

conchords and the opera....that mix works for me!

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:34 pm

bjp4444 wrote:....for what it's worth, i got the part in the opera. i'm the romantic foil's assistant. i think the biggest part of my role is shooting a gun to start a marriage. i can deal with that.

conchords and the opera....that mix works for me!

Congrats! Nothing sixier than a man who can sing, I always say

bjp4444
New arrival

Postby bjp4444 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:05 pm

....good to know, although my part is non-singing and non-speaking. i'm basically an extra. but it should still be a fun time.

daisydog
New arrival

Postby daisydog » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:40 am

Tickets are still available! Help a girl out!

I am selling three tickets for the Tuesday, April 14 show at Radio City Music Hall in New York City.

Tickets are 3RDMZ4
Row D
Seats 407-409

Asking $172 for the tickets -- that's what I paid. The tickets are in a PDF format. I really don't want to break up the set of three, so I'd prefer someone to buy all 3 instead of two so I'm stuck with one.

E-mail me if you're interested: nbenecki@comcast.net

Thanks!
Last edited by daisydog on Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “2009 Tour Archives”