The Tour Posters

The place where all the 2009 North American Tour is now living. Gig threads, pre and post gig threads, meet and greets, the works. All found here.
Sherry
Professional Blonde

Re: The Tour Posters

Postby Sherry » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:41 am

jillbean wrote:Just found some of the Red Rocks posters that were printed but not used] for sale on e-bay. There was also one of the other [one that did get used] Red Rocks on e-bay.

That one is/was available to buy from the artist iirc. I'd rather people are able to buy direct than spend over the odds on Ebay for posters. So might be worth looking elsewhere than Ebay for such things. Just sayin :)

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:42 am

Sherry shouldn't you be asleep? LOL *does mental math to see what time it is over there*

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:49 am

kellysouthpaw wrote:Sherry shouldn't you be asleep? LOL *does mental math to see what time it is over there*

Its coming up 7am. I've been up since 5am. The boy wakes around then each morning. He's an early riser and nothing we can do about it. Also Max is up and getting ready to go to work around then. Lie in or sleeping till even 6am doesn't happen to me anymore :roll:

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:46 pm

Wow that's no good - how late does he usually stay up in the evening? I know Des will sometimes get up with me when I get ready to go to work (6 am) when it hits right in his sleep cycle so that he's sleeping light enough that he can hear me get up. And it's really annoying because he REFUSES to go back to sleep once I'm out of bed. :roll:

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:14 pm

He is in bed by 7pm usually. He is just one of those early wakers, nothing we can do about it. We've tried all sorts but he is wide awake and raring to go then :lol: :roll:

He sleeps well, doesn't stir in the night unless poorly or teething but will wake around 5am regardless of what time he goes to bed. 7pm was his chosen time, he kind of let us know that was good for him and will now grab his muslin and head to the bottom of the stairs when he has had enough and is tired. Very rarely does he stay up later than 7pm.

The thing is, he never slept much when small. Not until he was about 10 months old. Longest he would sleep for in the day was 20 minutes or so, twice in the day if I was lucky. Nighttime he would wake 3-4 times a night till around 10 months. Since he started walking a bit before then his daytime sleep has changed. He likes to have a long nap around 8-9am and sometimes again in the afternoon around 2-3pm. But often will power through after only an hours kip in the morning :shock:

Anyways, topic, posters, ummmm I'd like the Las Vegas one to add to the Berkeley one Amanda sent me 8)

RubyRed
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby RubyRed » Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:13 am

Ah, yis. Here's hoping Ms. Nic has enough Vegas posters for her clamoring public.

M

mcnail
New arrival

Postby mcnail » Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:53 pm

We had nothing to do with that Red Rocks poster FYI.

Ozpot
Getting lewd with the food

Postby Ozpot » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:02 pm

mcnail wrote:I am actually working on a big series for Sonic Youth right now.

:prayer: :prayer: :prayer:
ImageImage

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:50 pm

mohumbhai mania wrote:Due to the horrible traffic at Northup, I couldn't get near the merch table.
I didn't even look at the merch table in NYC and in Philly & Berkeley you'd have to pay me to dive into that mess. Only thing I'm regretting is that I didn't pick up a pair of maroon sugalumps underwear at Berkeley but I'll survive.

Glad you got your Berkeley poster Sherry. I know Amanda was a conscientious little bugger and wanted to get that over to you ASAP. :)
90% evil
ImageImage

CailenBraern

Postby CailenBraern » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:20 pm

Sugarlumps...underwear? :shock:

As a lover...I was seriously inexperienced.

RubyRed

Postby RubyRed » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:49 pm

My Bowie poster arrived today! :supz:

M

eorious
Consistently Mediocre

Postby eorious » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:04 am

CailenBraern wrote:Sugarlumps...underwear? :shock:

They added some new merch the second half of the tour. There was a hoodie and yes, colorful men's briefs with 'sugalumps' embroidered on them. :)

nonchalant obsession
WTF!'s Biggest Blasphemer. Apparently.

Postby nonchalant obsession » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:11 pm

A hoodie, fer reals? Anyone got a picture?
Image..Image..Image

4everconchordsfan
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby 4everconchordsfan » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:02 pm

nonchalant obsession wrote:A hoodie, fer reals? Anyone got a picture?

Drat nonob, im at work & cant get to my desktop pics, if you dont have one by the time im home from work I'll post it here or PM ya.

Meanwhile, have you seen the Bret's girl t-shirt, its so cute, they have the same one for Jemaine too. I love the 'Back the folk off' part of the tshirt...totally appropriate for all the bretero's and jemaniacs on this site.

Bret
http://www.cafepress.com/giftgasms.1636 ... etmckenzie

Jemaine
http://www.cafepress.com/giftgasms/s_je ... n=21354669

btw those t-shirts are not conchords tour merchandise just some real cute stuff I ran across before the tour while shopping online.
"they're my celebrities, they're what I care about"

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:07 am

Here's the undies:
from grittypix:
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

Return to “2009 Tour Archives”