Page 10 of 14

Re: April 18th - Tower Theater (2 shows!)

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:36 am
by Cuse
Jemaine's face is like "Help!" :lol:

I think I asked my uber nerd friend once if there's a way to extract vid from facebook, and he didn't have an answer. I suppose you could try to capture it. Or easier, just make a facebook account. :p

Re: April 18th - Tower Theater (2 shows!)

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:39 am
by PatK
As promised, my friend's photos. She got in trouble for "professional camera" a little bit into the show, so there are a lot less than we thought we'd have.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: April 18th - Tower Theater (2 shows!)

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:41 am
by PatK
Aaaand the meet & greet:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

And this is a funny story. My friend's name is Carrie Anne (2 separate words). Bret wrote it as Carrieanne, then asked if it was right. She said it's actually 2 words, but don't worry about it, it's great. So he did this:
Image

Re: April 18th - Tower Theater (2 shows!)

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:57 am
by mockingbird
Pat, those pictures ROCK. The Sugalumps pics especially crack me up - very expressive. :lol: Thanks for sharing!

Re: April 18th - Tower Theater (2 shows!)

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:16 am
by PatK
mockingbird wrote:Pat, those pictures ROCK. The Sugalumps pics especially crack me up - very expressive. :lol: Thanks for sharing!


All credit goes to my date to the show (the aforementioned Carrie Anne) for the pictures. Not sure if you are referring to the guys' sugalumps or the song sugalumps, but yes, they are expressive (they were taken during the end of Too Many Dicks on the Dance Floor). Glad you liked them!

Re: April 18th - Tower Theater (2 shows!)

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:54 am
by Cuse
Nice pics. You were in the first row, right? I think I woulda just put a t-shirt over my camera and taken pics without looking through the view finder heh.

I think the Kristen with the pots and Jemaine signing (his arm looks a lil weird though), are the best of the bunch.

I have a show coming up at Radio City in the first row, and not really sure what to do about the camera situation. Might just bring my HV20 video camera and do the t-shirt dealie with that.

Re: April 18th - Tower Theater (2 shows!)

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:49 pm
by LSully9
Pat!!! :hug: Please thank Carrie Anne for sharing those! Especially the robot pics! I had a weird angle and couldn't get good pics there.

Re: April 18th - Tower Theater (2 shows!)

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:24 pm
by Venus
Thanks for sharing those pics PatK, they're great! The disco balls are hilarious :lol:

Re: April 18th - Tower Theater (2 shows!)

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:59 pm
by SheWolf
My friend's vid and pics are in. Thanks to Jackie for these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4Yn7m-p9AM

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37643081@N04/

:D

Image

Re: April 18th - Tower Theater (2 shows!)

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:15 pm
by LSully9
I shall have to check the video when I get home, but her pics are incredible! I am especially in love with this one:

Image

Image

Re: April 18th - Tower Theater (2 shows!)

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:17 pm
by mockingbird
PatK wrote:Not sure if you are referring to the guys' sugalumps or the song sugalumps, but yes, they are expressive (they were taken during the end of Too Many Dicks on the Dance Floor). Glad you liked them!


Ha ha ha - yeah I think I was a little overcome, there. :wink: I MEANT to say the disco ball/robot heads pictures. The expressions on the guys' faces are too funny!

Re: April 18th - Tower Theater (2 shows!)

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:18 pm
by mockingbird
Thanks for sharing those awesome pics, SheWolf! :thumb:

Re: April 18th - Tower Theater (2 shows!)

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:31 pm
by SheWolf
LSully9 wrote:I shall have to check the video when I get home, but her pics are incredible! I am especially in love with this one:

Image

Image
I didn't think to crop pix. I'll have to add my Bret one on Flickr coz he looks so good. The vid is great but from her angle you can't see the discoballs too well. PatK's friend's pics are the best I've seen of them yet. I'm glad Jackie got some pics of Jem sugalumpin' it in my face coz I was a bit too overcome at the time to do so. :lol:

Re: April 18th - Tower Theater (2 shows!)

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:31 pm
by LSully9
SheWolf wrote:Didn't think to crop pix. I'll have to add my Bret one on Flickr coz he looks so good. The vid is great but from her angle you can't see the discoballs too well. PatK's friend's pics are the best I've seen of them yet. I'm glad Jackie got some pics of Jem sugalumpin' it in my face coz I was a bit too overcome at the time to do so. :lol:


Yes please to the Bret pic. :) Whether you crop or not, I probably will. ;) lol! I have some sugalumpin pics too. Will do some lightening and send you the steamy sultry one where he's lookin at me. :wink:

Re: April 18th - Tower Theater (2 shows!)

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:46 pm
by SheWolf
LSully9 wrote: I have some sugalumpin pics too. Will do some lightening and send you the steamy sultry one where he's lookin at me. :wink:
Can't wait (though I'm sure he was looking at me, he had his eye on my knee) :twisted: