2009 Tour section - Please read

The place where all the 2009 North American Tour is now living. Gig threads, pre and post gig threads, meet and greets, the works. All found here.
Sherry
Professional Blonde

2009 Tour section - Please read

Postby Sherry » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:14 am

So many new threads are being started days before the actual gig I'm pondering a sub section to move over threads from gigs already been and gone.

With all the new gig threads its pushing active ones down the board. Also might be easier to find what you are looking for.

Or moving them all over to a sub section.

So if a sub section appears and your thread is no longer in the main gig section, it'll be over there.

Also can we please resist posting threads for upcoming gigs until a day or so before hand please. Unless you have something specific to discuss when you post the first post, if not then wait until someone posts a topic starter with content. That way it saves from cluttering things up. Don't forget for example that the Detriot pre show thread is in Members (for privacy reasons) and any chat prior to the gig can go there still. I've locked the Detroit gig threads and will unlock them before the gigs. Just I'd rather not have 5 or more active topics for one location/venue if we can help it. So pre show stuff can still go in any pre show threads that are active or in general gig chat or relavent thread (if available).

I'd like to keep actual gig threads for chat about the gigs rather than pages of pre show natter before gig stuff is posted. I don't mind pre gig chat, just chuck it in General tour bit or if there is really a lot to discuss then make a pre show thread. If its to discuss meet ups probably better in Members area.

Thanks

I'm also going to merge some tickets available threads into one or delete them once the gig date has passed.

Return to “2009 Tour Archives”