April 29 - Chicago (second of two shows)

The place where all the 2009 North American Tour is now living. Gig threads, pre and post gig threads, meet and greets, the works. All found here.
eorious
Consistently Mediocre

Re: April 29 - Chicago (second of two shows)

Postby eorious » Sat May 30, 2009 1:52 am

nonchalant obsession wrote:It is the one month anniversary of the Chicago 2nd night North American Tour of the Flight of the Conchords, and the one month anniversary of the night I met Bret and Jemaine. Probably goes down as my 14th or 15th most favorite memory! Is that bad, or normal?

Happy Anniversary Eorious, Sonia, Jemaine, Bret, Eugene, Nigel, and anyone else who was there! :party:

Aww, happy anniversary to you too, nonchalant! I can't believe it's only been a month. It feels like at least 6. It's going to feel like an eternity waiting for them to come back someday. :(

I'd say meeting Jemaine is in my top five favorite memories, but I guess I've just lived a pretty uneventful life. :lol:

Amanda
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Amanda » Sat May 30, 2009 1:52 am

HAPPY MONTHIVERSARY to all of you :yay:

and..psst..how can it be bad?! I think my experience is even higher on my list of favourite memories..not just because I'm not even 25 yet..but because to say it was beyond awesome it's an understatement and it's had me smiling and having palpitations and dreams Sherry (and my own conscience) wouldn't allow me to share here ever since it happened! THANK YOU Turnip, Bret, Eugene, Jemaine, Bibli and Nigel for a couple of nights I will never forget.
But if you did I'd hold you tight / Into every single night
And we'd fall asleep together / And we'd wake up in the sunlight
Well, maybe I'm a dreamer / But maybe one day you'll see / That dreams are...

4everconchordsfan
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby 4everconchordsfan » Sat May 30, 2009 2:16 am

Hey Amanda,

I love your comments and I think that you can be only too proud that meeting Jemaine is in your top 5. You've mentioned that you're just 25 yrs old, well im twice your age, and at 50 years old its just about the best thing to ever happen to me. So see ive lived twice your age & it just doesnt get any better than this.

Oh and by the way, I'm having my 1st child, lovechild at age 50, Jemaine impregnated the 1st ten rows at the last show. So im expecting my first child, Valentines Day 2010. HA! Im so excited. Ive gotta get out and get some Jem spectacles for the little tike & some cool threads so that he can live up to his daddy! Well one can dream. :lol: Why cant the world be more like in my dreams...TWINS. Then they pop out theyre like Bret & Jemaine.
"they're my celebrities, they're what I care about"

Return to “2009 Tour Archives”