Post tour group hug and catch up corner

The place where all the 2009 North American Tour is now living. Gig threads, pre and post gig threads, meet and greets, the works. All found here.
trefusis
Registered Rhymnecologist

Re: Post tour group hug and catch up corner

Postby trefusis » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:49 pm

I've definitely been thinking of it as a girl (are we allowed to talk about this??), but for no reason except that Bret reminds me of my dh... and dh is the daddy of two girls. So it's logical, yes? :lol:

(mind you, I was convinced that both of mine were boys before they arrived, so can't claim an 100% hit rate)
That's the conclusion that I've come to, but...

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:20 pm

trefusis wrote:I've definitely been thinking of it as a girl (are we allowed to talk about this??), but for no reason except that Bret reminds me of my dh... and dh is the daddy of two girls. So it's logical, yes? :lol:

(mind you, I was convinced that both of mine were boys before they arrived, so can't claim an 100% hit rate)

Within reason yes. Although its not that I want it discussed all over the forum or a new thread started for it. The odd wondering if being a boy or a girl is something I'll let slip through. The baby is not due till July (and no, we don't know a date) so try not to get too carried away with things.

I'd rather not know what names you all are thinking or anything else though. And try to watch where you go with any other speculation of their personal lives please :) And I'd rather any discussion of this were nudged over to the Bret random convo thread perhaps..... just sayin :whistle:

trefusis
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby trefusis » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:28 pm

Thanks for guidance, Sherry.
That's the conclusion that I've come to, but...

Return to “2009 Tour Archives”