Conchords Keep On Flying- Stuff.co.nz

Conchords news, chit chat, waffle and conversation. Also convo about Bret and Jemaine in Conchords mode
mockingbird
Thinks it's hot the way he looks left a lot

Re: Conchords Keep On Flying- Stuff.co.nz

Postby mockingbird » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:17 pm

kellysouthpaw wrote:Maybe this is like that other thread that was floating around where words mean different things in different countries.

For instance

New Zealand: "disband" = American: "stay together and tour the UK and the US again"

Eh? Eh? :D

Ha ha! That's probably it. Just like "Sure, I'll sign your poster" really means "Run away with me and be my eternal love, you devastatingly beautiful creature." Whew, these language barriers can be tough but I think we've figured it out. ;)

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:05 pm

Mock - I think your forum rank is a gift from the higher ups because I was NEVER that during my 1600's...

Ozpot
Getting lewd with the food

Postby Ozpot » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:11 pm

mockingbird wrote:
kellysouthpaw wrote:Maybe this is like that other thread that was floating around where words mean different things in different countries.

For instance

New Zealand: "disband" = American: "stay together and tour the UK and the US again"

Eh? Eh? :D

Ha ha! That's probably it. Just like "Sure, I'll sign your poster" really means "Run away with me and be my eternal love, you devastatingly beautiful creature." Whew, these language barriers can be tough but I think we've figured it out. ;)

:blush: I wish that were true for me.
ImageImage

Return to “Flight of The Conchords”