We are the Conchords! No, we are! No, we are! Look

Conchords news, chit chat, waffle and conversation. Also convo about Bret and Jemaine in Conchords mode
Sherry
Professional Blonde

We are the Conchords! No, we are! No, we are! Look

Postby Sherry » Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:32 pm

Its amazing what five minutes of boredom can do to a person. In my case, it causes me to Google 'Conchords' and seek out any other (imposter) acts out there.

What did I find on my five minute quest?

Imposter 1

The Conchords. Yup, they really exist.

Now quite which one wears Business Socks I have yet to figure out :rolleyes:

Imposter 2

And lo ladies and gents, I now present The Conchords. Yup, they really exist.

Hazel, Paula, Dot and Cath. Bless, they are wearing my old curtains. Well, actually my grandmothers old curtains. I was only 9 in 1979 so my curtains were more along the lines of Dangermouse :shock:

Imposter 3

And not forgetting these guys. The Conchords Yup, they really exist

Is this what Jemaine and Bret will grow into? And I don't mean the bosom busting pearl wearing ladies :shock: I was thinking maybe more the back row, far right :lol: (the eagle eyed amongst you will notice a striking similarity between Conchords imposters 1 and 3 :roll: So good they have two websites devoted to them. Are you seeing the similarities people? :hrm: )

Anyone find any Conchords imposters for the Hall of Fame (or Shame if you prefer) Or maybe a Bret or Jemaine imposter? Feel free to add them and give us all a giggle. Wait, I mean laugh. No I don't. I mean food for thought. Ummm, something to think about? Cause for concern? Total panic? You decide :sofa:

avaritsos
Half a shapely halibut

Postby avaritsos » Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:04 pm

have any of them started a myspaz page in an effort to impersonate the guys yet? as painful as it may be maybe there should be a myspaz watch to prevent this at all costs, we have to show the guys we have their backs on this. :lol:

this is a job for the myspaz mavens if i ever saw one. :wink:

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:18 am

Wait... those aren't the Flight of the Conchords? Huh... what is this site about then? I'm so confused.... :puzzled:
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.

fawad-oh-so-prescient
Keeping it funky

Postby fawad-oh-so-prescient » Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:26 pm

y'know, actually, only reason i found THIS website was cause i was looking for the Like of the Conchords website, but it was down from too many webhits. some sort of new zealand folk group record for webhits, i heard. so, here i am. i guess it's better than nothing.

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:48 pm

fawad-oh-so-prescient wrote:y'know, actually, only reason i found THIS website was cause i was looking for the Like of the Conchords website, but it was down from too many webhits. some sort of new zealand folk group record for webhits, i heard. so, here i am. i guess it's better than nothing.

Heheheheh lucky you then eh :waggle:

Return to “Flight of The Conchords”