Friday Night is da Boom King night

AKA as the Rhymenoscerous, The Video Kid, Figwit and is one gazillionth of The Wellington Ukulele Orchestra. Yuss him and maybe some invisible people also...
indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:55 am

kneedragger wrote:
Andria wrote:The vapors?! Mai goodness! What in the big wide world does that mean? :shock:

First you must take out your hanky-be sure it's frilly, but tastefully so. Then ever so gracefully raise it to your forehead, flutter your eyelids and say "Oh my!". You've got the vapors! Maybe someone could give you an ever so delicate swallow of Lydia Pinkums Tonic. However, you may have to retire.

Sean

A perfect description, Sean! :D
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:05 am

kneedragger wrote:First you must take out your hanky-be sure it's frilly, but tastefully so. Then ever so gracefully raise it to your forehead, flutter your eyelids and say "Oh my!". You've got the vapors! Maybe someone could give you an ever so delicate swallow of Lydia Pinkums Tonic. However, you may have to retire.

Sean

:eyelashes: Why, thank you, kind sir. Where oh where did I leave my tastefully frilled handkerchief? I am always misplacing such things.

For some reason "The Vapors" seems somehow dirty to me...I think I've been influenced by the Conchordian, erm characters on this forum. :eyebrow: But I love y'all for it! :hug: :love:
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Bootylicious Flyday!

Postby Andria » Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:24 am

Happy Bootylicious Flyday!!

We can't let the day go by and not swoon a little bit for the Boom King! (and no, I am not talking about myself!)

Get ready for your Student Kiss! :smooch:

And

You'll have to imagine the rest. :wink:
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:31 am

HAPPY FLYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:01 am

Just one more picture to help celebrate this awesome day. :partyman:

A little grainy, but that does not detract from the subject at all.

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:37 am

So lovely! :love:

Those eyes, those lips ...

I'm absolutely pooped tonight, though, so sadly I won't be able to do more swooning tonight. But really, every day is Bootylicious Flyday! I'll just do some more swooning tomorrow.

Thank you for those photos, Andria. I'm going to have some very good dreams tonight! :wink:

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:47 am

indigo_jones wrote:So lovely! :love:

Those eyes, those lips ...

I'm absolutely pooped tonight, though, so sadly I won't be able to do more swooning tonight. But really, every day is Bootylicious Flyday! I'll just do some more swooning tomorrow.

Thank you for those photos, Andria. I'm going to have some very good dreams tonight! :wink:

Ahh well. We all must still be swooned out from last week's thread. So intense. :wink: Still recovering... :zzz:

Sweet dreams indeed, Jones!

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:49 am

Well, I can't type much 8toni8ht because I am home and have the same problems as yu can see. Tomorro8w the puter is in the shop and a different will take it's place for a little while. Tomorrw I will be able to post my heart out8!

Yay!

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:56 am

Gayle wrote:Well, I can't type much 8toni8ht because I am home and have the same problems as yu can see. Tomorro8w the puter is in the shop and a different will take it's place for a little while. Tomorrw I will be able to post my heart out8!

Yay!

:yay: A computer with working keys for Gayle! Woot!! N0 m0re88 pr0blems8, h0pefully 88fr0m n0w 0n88. :D

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:01 am

:rolls: :roll2: :type: :yay: :lol: :nod: :folkon: :purple: :nod:

specialkay
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby specialkay » Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:05 am

Kay comes bringing gifts! :nod:
Thought you Bret girls might want to appreciate his lovely pouty lips too! :devil: :que: :hug: :bounce: :waggle: :prayer: :thumb:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
especially for YOU!
Enjoy
Muah, Muah
*pic by Matt Mueller last year in NZ*
"Growing OLD is mandatory but growing UP is optional" :)
~KAREN~

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:12 am

^*Swoon* Those eyes - it feels like you can see into the depths of his soul. The lips are good, too. :wink: And the fluffy hair. Ah, heck - everything is swoonful. Thanks, Kay. :)

Amaria
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Amaria » Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:31 am

My favourite thing about Bret is that perpetual deer-in-headlights look. Makes you want to corrupt the naivete, y'know?

Thanks for all the photos guys. :)

PS. Went nutters missing you folk.

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:02 pm

My favourite thing about Bret is that perpetual deer-in-headlights look. Makes you want to corrupt the naivete, y'know?

So perfectly put, Amaria! Especially the corrupting bit. :wink: :twisted:

And welcome back! You were sorely missed at the last Bootylicious Flyday Bretanalia! (It was sort of like a Bacchanalia, after all!)

Thanks for the photo, specialkay! That's been one of my absolute favorites for a while and has been my desktop quite often. I had to switch out pictures for a while, because I was having a hard time getting anything done. All I wanted to do was look at my desktop! Even shutting my computer off was difficult.

Not that it's any easier now. This is my current desktop image:

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:55 pm

Amaria wrote:PS. Went nutters missing you folk.

Welcome Back! :) You have been sorely missed. Us Bret gals need to stick around - we wouldn't want to give Bret small fanbase issues as well. :wink: (Like that would ever be a problem! :D )

Return to “Bret McKenzie”