A man of many talents

AKA as the Rhymenoscerous, The Video Kid, Figwit and is one gazillionth of The Wellington Ukulele Orchestra. Yuss him and maybe some invisible people also...
Fluffyblonde

Postby Fluffyblonde » Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:54 pm

Ooo, sorry - ate all the brownies. Will cheesecake do? :wink:

I'm also now positively salivating over "Flight of the Conchords: The Ballet". As long as there's no clogging involved. Or Michael Flatley. "Flight of the Conchords: River Dance" just doesn't sound quite as exciting.

Do you think they might throw in a jazz number? "Hit me with a hot note and watch me bounce." I just have got to see Jemaine in fishnets, a bowler, a vest, and jazz hands (ala Fosse...) straddling a chair. (Think "Chicago" or "Cabaret".) No tutus, please. Unless you're into that... :oops:

/me
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby /me » Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:07 pm

Fluffyblonde wrote:Do you think they might throw in a jazz number? "Hit me with a hot note and watch me bounce." I just have got to see Jemaine in fishnets, a bowler, a vest, and jazz hands (ala Fosse...) straddling a chair. (Think "Chicago" or "Cabaret".) No tutus, please. Unless you're into that... :oops:

First I laughed really, really hard at that image, and then I realized, Dang! That could be hot. :lol:
Ooooh Flight of the Conchords! You're so big!

:comehere: Conchordians Unite! Join the FotC map!

Fluffyblonde

Postby Fluffyblonde » Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:15 pm

Well, it sounds a bit like a "transsexual transvestite from Transylvania", now that I read it back. That is not what I had in mind when I wrote it. Tutus truly might be the way to go, after all...I think we could skip the toe shoes - for Jemaine, that is...

Besides, we all know about "men in tights". One word says it all: bulges! :oops:

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:52 pm

Fluffyblonde wrote:Besides, we all know about "men in tights". One word says it all: bulges! :oops:

Bulges! O my :shock:

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:02 am

Here's a linkto some work by a band called Twinset that Bret helped record.
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:40 am

indigo_jones wrote:Here's a linkto some work by a band called Twinset that Bret helped record.

What are you trying to do to me, Jones? You know I have no willpower! You keep posting these links to other bands that sound really awesome, too. I have imported way too many Cds from New Zealand. Gotta love smokecds...:D
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:42 am

Tell me about it! I've found at least three CDs that I must have now!
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:04 am

indigo_jones wrote:Tell me about it! I've found at least three CDs that I must have now!

:tsk: Now, Jones. You know you have no willpower either. Stop shopping online! Bad, bad...
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Return to “Bret McKenzie”