Anyone up for a game?

AKA as the Rhymenoscerous, The Video Kid, Figwit and is one gazillionth of The Wellington Ukulele Orchestra. Yuss him and maybe some invisible people also...
Amaria
Half a shapely halibut

Anyone up for a game?

Postby Amaria » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:31 pm

So I moderate some boards right, and a thread that's a perennial favourite is the 300 story thread.

Basic idea is, one poster starts by posting three words to begin a story, and then the next poster continues the story by posting three words of her own, and so forth and so forth. The stories can get pretty wacky at times, which would be fantastic and in keeping with the Bret spirit, I think.

So rules -- three words at a time. Try to make the story make sense at least grammatically (plot wise, all rules are out the window!) and when posting the next three words, copy the story into your post and bold the three words you're adding.

Make sense? All right, I'll start:

Wearing his stripey...

Fluffyblonde

Postby Fluffyblonde » Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:17 am

leg warmers, which...

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Re: Anyone up for a game?

Postby Andria » Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:41 am

Wearing his stripey leg warmers, which are quite amusing
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Fluffyblonde

Postby Fluffyblonde » Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:47 am

..., Bret cartwheels onto...

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:51 am

..., Bret cartwheels onto Frosty the Snow
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.

Fluffyblonde

Postby Fluffyblonde » Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:53 am

Gayle wrote:..., Bret cartwheels onto Frosty the Snow

chick, where he...

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:57 am

..., Bret cartwheels onto Frosty the Snow
chick, where he... buys a ham

(BTW - love the new avatar. Practicing for the honeymoon? I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't want to. I had to. You know I love you.)

Fluffyblonde

Postby Fluffyblonde » Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:59 am

". Hungrily, Snow femme..."

kneedragger
Half a shapely halibut

Postby kneedragger » Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:59 am

Fluffyblonde wrote:". Hungrily, Snow femme..."
he gazes longingly

Sean
"What kind of rapping name is STEVE!"

Amaria
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Amaria » Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:05 am

Guys, can you please post the previous sentences and bold your addition? Makes it easier to read and continue accordingly. We're not doing so well on the grammatically correct thing. :lol: He stumbles onto a person where he buys ham? Colour me confused! :lol:

So far:

Wearing his stripey leg warmers, which are quite amusing, Bret cartwheels onto Frosty the Snow chick, where he buys a ham. Hungrily snow femme...

(Sean, yours doesn't quite fit, care to redo?)

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:00 am

Oh, you have got to be kidding me! I end up on a line that just screams out for nibbling ... even if it is nibbling on a ham!

Wearing his stripey leg warmers, which are quite amusing, Bret cartwheels onto Frosty the Snow chick, where he buys a ham. Hungrily snow femme eyes his stripes
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Fluffyblonde

Postby Fluffyblonde » Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:07 am

Wearing his stripey leg warmers, which are quite amusing, Bret cartwheels onto Frosty the Snow chick, where he buys a ham. Hungrily, snow femme eyes his stripes, then starts nibling...

Amaria
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Amaria » Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:23 am

Are you ever not hungry, Jones? :lol:

Wearing his stripey leg warmers, which are quite amusing, Bret cartwheels onto Frosty the Snow chick, where he buys a ham. Hungrily, snow femme eyes his stripes, then starts nibling on a frog...

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:34 am

Wearing his stripey leg warmers, which are quite amusing, Bret cartwheels onto Frosty the Snow chick, where he buys a ham. Hungrily, snow femme eyes his stripes, then starts nibling on a frog of noble birth

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:39 am

Wearing his stripey leg warmers, which are quite amusing, Bret cartwheels onto Frosty the Snow chick, where he buys a ham. Hungrily, snow femme eyes his stripes, then starts nibling on a frog of noble birth. Suddenly, the frog

Amaria, perhaps my hunger stems from the diet I'm currently on ... It's too low-Bret, I think. :wink:
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Return to “Bret McKenzie”