Bret got married

AKA as the Rhymenoscerous, The Video Kid, Figwit and is one gazillionth of The Wellington Ukulele Orchestra. Yuss him and maybe some invisible people also...
LSully9
Getting lewd with the food

Re: Bret has done it now

Postby LSully9 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:56 am

slut_angel22@yahoo wrote:Now LSully knows how we feel, eh SheWolf?

I'm still catching up from my life crashing around me last month and wander into this thread today to this??? :shock: :shock: :shock: I'm shocked that you would think I didn't sympathize with you previously! lol!
Two struggling musicians, living in poverty and despair, selling their...instruments.

kellysouthpaw

Re: Bret got married

Postby kellysouthpaw » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:16 am

yvettiefred wrote:well i think this show has been touring in various incarnations since 1989, so maybe you can still catch it sometime?? It was pretty good, doesn't sound like I'm as much of a fan as you are though :) The Australian playing Buddy Holly looks so much like the real one, its uncanny.

Before I understood what death or age was (8 or 9 ish), I wanted to marry Buddy Holly. I was pretty certain we were soulmates.

Then I found out he was dead - and even had he not been dead at this point he would've been in his 60's...

:cry:

mockingbird
Thinks it's hot the way he looks left a lot

Postby mockingbird » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:17 am

Hey! It's LSully! Good to see you, girl! Hope everything is OK.

LSully9
Getting lewd with the food

Postby LSully9 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:27 am

mockingbird wrote:Hey! It's LSully! Good to see you, girl! Hope everything is OK.

Well howdy Mockingbird! Yes, everything is much better now. There was lots of crying and drinking (only some of it was Bret related :lol: ) but things are working around. I missed you all! :hug:

But anyway, yes, I am happy they are happy and wish them many happy things!
Two struggling musicians, living in poverty and despair, selling their...instruments.

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:07 am

Tis a strange idea, of Turnip's "mirroring" thing being carried right over into their lives . Rather sweet as coincidences go.

Well, they're good friends, they've been together for a good while recently, and working closely.......it sort of makes me think how girlfriends who are close eventually wind up with synchronized periods! Plus, clocks ticking and all of that. :) I think it's quite neat that their kids will be so close in age as well as Jemaine, Miranda, Bret, and Hannah all sharing very similar things at this time in their lives. It's probably quite a bonding experience.
:family:
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:20 pm

Sorry Sully :goodman: Glad to hear things are better now. Don't forget laughter awaits you in your near future. :)

Totally OT but I swear nearly everyone I know and everyone I correspond with regularly online has had some major bad crappage happen to them thus far in 2009 (myself included) It feels like there is a black cloud hovering. :worry:
90% evil
ImageImage

Return to “Bret McKenzie”