National Fig Week

AKA as the Rhymenoscerous, The Video Kid, Figwit and is one gazillionth of The Wellington Ukulele Orchestra. Yuss him and maybe some invisible people also...
indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

National Fig Week

Postby indigo_jones » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:36 pm

From an e-mail I received today:

CHEW ON THIS:
This week is National Fig Week. Figs are filling, high in fiber and they taste great!

:shock:
:drool:

I've been so good, trying to restrain myself, but now I'm being told to nibble on him!
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:56 pm

*L* Well, if we're being told to nibble, how can we not? :D
National Fig Week, hehe, do they have a National Week for everything? National Cereal Day? National T-shirt Week?
We should start an International Flight of the Conchords Appreciation Week. :wink: How would one go about submitting such a request? Who would you submit it too?
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

H....
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Re: National Fig Week

Postby H.... » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:50 pm

*Remembers the Fig Roll shortage that happened in August*
Throw us your potatoes!

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:30 pm

See? We were nibbling on Bret back in 2005. It's amazing that there's anything but his head left. ;)

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

dangerous person

Postby dangerous person » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:30 pm

mmmmmm never mind Bret ( :shock: ), I'm buying some Fig Newtons tomorrow :tonqe:
"We're a novelty music act, we're not a freak show"

ASmallTurnip
-- MASTER CRIMINAL -- Root Vegetable Violence a Specialty

Postby ASmallTurnip » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:39 pm

See? Sometimes the spammers dredge up some really great stuff like this! I love it! You guys really were noshing on Mr. McKenzie way back when. He's a bit like the loaves and fushes, isn't he? We just keep nibbling, but he just carries on. The Amazing Replenishing Bret!

.:: She's got two jobs. She's a pastry chef and a sniper ::.

dangerous person

Postby dangerous person » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:43 pm

The Amazing Replenishing Bret

*stops self from posting something rude*

LSully9
Getting lewd with the food

Postby LSully9 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:51 pm

dangerous person wrote:
The Amazing Replenishing Bret

*stops self from posting something rude*

Thanks for that... :wink: But I may have to turn on my computer when I get home and save that pic... And now I'm totally craving fig newtons... I wonder if there's any in the vending machines...
Two struggling musicians, living in poverty and despair, selling their...instruments.

ASmallTurnip
-- MASTER CRIMINAL -- Root Vegetable Violence a Specialty

Postby ASmallTurnip » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:56 pm

I would also like to add that the sofa that Bret is sitting on in that picture is a sin against upholstery everywhere.

But the person sitting on it is very much to my taste. As are the figgy biscuits he's modelling.

.:: She's got two jobs. She's a pastry chef and a sniper ::.

dangerous person

Postby dangerous person » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:32 am

yes, that sofa is distracting. Also behind Bret I notice something in the same fabric as the sofa but cannot decide whether it's a massive cushion, or someone wearing a jumper made with said fabric. :hrm:
Equally criminal of course

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:47 am

He's a bit like the loaves and fushes, isn't he? We just keep nibbling, but he just carries on. The Amazing Replenishing Bret!

If he gets tired of the music thing, he should consider becoming a magician. He wouldn't even have to be a good one -- we'd be too distracted by his curls and his nose and his big brown eyes to pay much attention to his slight of hand.

LSully9

Postby LSully9 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:50 pm

dangerous person wrote:yes, that sofa is distracting. Also behind Bret I notice something in the same fabric as the sofa but cannot decide whether it's a massive cushion, or someone wearing a jumper made with said fabric. :hrm:
Equally criminal of course

It looks a bit like a blanket... You know, like when you get up and just roll the blanket into a ball and leave it on the back of the couch for someone else to fold. My sister does that to me all the time... :roll: But it is visually offensive...
Two struggling musicians, living in poverty and despair, selling their...instruments.

LSully9

Postby LSully9 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:48 pm

indigo_jones wrote: we'd be too distracted by his curls and his nose and his big brown eyes to pay much attention to his slight of hand.

Hmmm... I dunno... Have you never watched him play guitar? His hands can be quite distracting. :love: :thud:

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:46 pm

True. There's that one photo of his arm fish and fish fingers ... :drool:

LSully9

Postby LSully9 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:04 pm

That's the one I was thinking of. :wink: I had it as a wallpaper on my old phone... Uber distracting... :lol:

Return to “Bret McKenzie”