My daughter has yet another crush!!!

AKA as the Rhymenoscerous, The Video Kid, Figwit and is one gazillionth of The Wellington Ukulele Orchestra. Yuss him and maybe some invisible people also...
Lovelynhot
Lost but happy at sea

My daughter has yet another crush!!!

Postby Lovelynhot » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:26 pm

She is 6 years old and has crush on Bret. Last night she told me she wanted to watch them on HBO again. (Gotta love cable on demand) Anyway she says to me “Mommy..I want to see the one the cute ones sings.” I kind of looked at her and “You think one of the is cute?...Go point to him” So she gets up off of the couch and points to Bret and says “He is really cute Mommy.” Then blows the TV a kiss.

It reminded me of her Orlando Bloom stage at the age of 4! She had HUGE fit in the store for me to buy some magazine that had him on it and she would cuddle up on the couch and kiss the cover with Orlando Bloom on it!

What happened to boys and girls having coodies at those ages?

Just Pam, Not any Wham Bam Pam

Ain't no party like my nana's tea party

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:52 pm

At least your daughter has good taste! :wink:
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

onewithdog
Half a shapely halibut

Postby onewithdog » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:04 pm

I can already see the Bret text book covers, and locker magnets in the near future.

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:46 pm

If that isn't the cutest thing I've heard today...

Your daughter does have excellent taste. Kudos to you!
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.

Amaria
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Amaria » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:40 pm

That's freakin' adorable! Your daughter does indeed have fantastic taste.

My little cousin (four years old) thinks Orlando Bloom is my daddy. Which makes me laugh, as she likes to ask, pointing to him when she sees him -- "He's your daddy, right?" to which I reply, of course, "Yeah, he's my daddy." ;)

Lovelynhot
Lost but happy at sea

Postby Lovelynhot » Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:47 pm

I have to agree she sure does.. Between Orlando and Bret she has this on and off again 1sr grade love affair with two cuties boys in her class since kindergarten. Last year she couldn’t decide if she was going marry Connor or Jonathan. It changed at least every two weeks. I am going to get that girl fitted for a chastity belt! When I was her age we would cry about having to go home because so and so touched us and now we had their coodies.

Just Pam, Not any Wham Bam Pam

Ain't no party like my nana's tea party

specialkay
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby specialkay » Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:12 pm

That's funny you mention this, I know of a 12 year old with the same facination with Bret. It has to be that sweet baby face he has, just adorable. I bet his skin is as soft as a babies bottom! :roll2:
"Growing OLD is mandatory but growing UP is optional" :)
~KAREN~

Return to “Bret McKenzie”