Page 6 of 7

Re: Diagnosis Death - Bret Screencaps

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:12 am
by hellomyfriend
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Re: Diagnosis Death - Bret Screencaps

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:13 am
by hellomyfriend
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Re: Diagnosis Death - Bret Screencaps

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:15 am
by LauraK
So cute........arm. :)

Image

Thanks, hmf- awesome, as usual!

Re: Diagnosis Death - Bret Screencaps

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:35 pm
by LauraK
I know this is Bret's thread but Rhys is just lookin so good, I had to give him some love, too!

Image

Re: Diagnosis Death - Bret Screencaps

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:21 pm
by nonchalant obsession
HelloMF, I hope you know how awesome it is that you drop all these screencaps on us! I am eagerly awaiting more...I am insatiable...and forever in your debt. :prayer: Love your signature too. So simple, so true. You seem to have a firm grip on your fangirl. I aspire to one day being able to control myself and simply say, "I like Bret." (hey a girl can dream) :wink: or are you perhaps being ironical.


Rhys is rocking that black button shirt. :shock: Has he been working out? :lol:

Re: Diagnosis Death - Bret Screencaps

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:30 pm
by bibliaddict
LauraK wrote:I know this is Bret's thread but Rhys is just lookin so good, I had to give him some love, too!

Image


Nice forearms!

Re: Diagnosis Death - Bret Screencaps

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:47 pm
by LauraK
:nod:

Re: Diagnosis Death - Bret Screencaps

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:15 pm
by hellomyfriend
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Re: Diagnosis Death - Bret Screencaps

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:15 pm
by hellomyfriend
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Re: Diagnosis Death - Bret Screencaps

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:42 pm
by hellomyfriend
nonchalant obsession wrote:Love your signature too. So simple, so true. You seem to have a firm grip on your fangirl. I aspire to one day being able to control myself and simply say, "I like Bret." (hey a girl can dream) :wink: or are you perhaps being ironical.



The more honest version would be the same phrase (plus numerous, unnecessary exclamation points) gleaming in the center of five-mile high neon heart that burns with such intensity that it blinds anyone who dares to look squarely at it.


But I wasn't sure that could be properly conveyed via internet forum text, so "I like Bret." seemed a decent compromise.

Re: Diagnosis Death - Bret Screencaps

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:03 pm
by nonchalant obsession
hellomyfriend wrote:
nonchalant obsession wrote:Love your signature too. So simple, so true. You seem to have a firm grip on your fangirl. I aspire to one day being able to control myself and simply say, "I like Bret." (hey a girl can dream) :wink: or are you perhaps being ironical.



The more honest version would be the same phrase (plus numerous, unnecessary exclamation points) gleaming in the center of five-mile high neon heart that burns with such intensity that it blinds anyone who dares to look squarely at it...

:roll2: :thumb: LMAO! and I know just how you feel. I like Bret, too. *heavy sigh*

Enjoyed those last two sets of screencaps! :clap: Bret is showing a little extra arm.... :drool: I can't wait for the funeral scene...

Re: Diagnosis Death - Bret Screencaps

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:30 am
by LikeACurry
I finally saw the movie a few nights ago, I enjoyed it a lot. I couldn't help but smile each time Dr.Cruise entered a scene, he makes such a sweet, naive doctor that you just wanna....... :blush: anyway, I've only had time to watch it once and I've been so busy being back at work. I must make a movie night this wk sometime to watch it again. Thanks for taking the time to make those amazing screencaps hellomyfriend :clap:

Re: Diagnosis Death - Bret Screencaps

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:40 am
by seasick_sarah
*wants to post but can't really add anything except :thud: *

I think we're gonna need that (hot!) stethoscope. Who knew stethoscopes could be made sooo attractive?

Re: Diagnosis Death - Bret Screencaps

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:26 am
by LSully9
HelloMyFriend! There are no words. :prayer: I don't have it yet so haven't see it... :( Thanks for the screen caps!

Re: Diagnosis Death - Bret Screencaps

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:10 am
by seasick_sarah
I watched the trailer on YouTube and it looked bad, but I reeeally hope the movie comes out in Australia...! :pray: :rotfl: