Sherry, all that info you provided for fluffy about Jemaine, could you do something similar for Bret? I'm too old to be going all fangirly, but those curls and the way he looks when he's singing "Boom!" just makes me all fluttery. Plus, the fact that he was studying literature at uni just makes me like him even more. Brains, talent, humor and good looks? Be still my heart.
indigo_jones, as you asked so nicely here are some snippets I recall or found in my archives for you (and anyone else who wants to squirrel them away somewhere)
1) He's 183cms tall
2) He did a few TV commercials in NZ. I think one was for wallpaper. Or was it carpet. I can't recall. Wallpaper sounds right.
3) A bit of a Bowie fan he said. I remember this as he said about wanting to see him live. And myself having seen the man perform a couple of times and being a bit of a fan of him also, it stuck.
4) Yuss, /me remembered correctly. Ballet.
5) He plays keyboards in the Black Seeds.
6) His 'elfin good looks' have graced the front page of USA Today.
7) His date of birth is 29.6.76
8- He did some song writing for Tongan Ninja
9) According to an old bit of blurb I found saved to file - Relevant Skills; Horseriding, Singer, Guitar, Piano, Oboe, Drums, Abseiling, Dance, Licences; Car, Motorbike,
10) I don't really have a #10. So I'll leave you with this - My first thought upon clapping eyes on his face peering round the door of the gallery was "O f***" Closely followed by "Why o why did I sit *here*, I'm sitting nearest the door, this means I'll be the first one to embarrass myself.... mutter mumble mutter mumble" and then after shaking hands, being hugged and making a total arse of myself, leaning over the balcony to ask the very nice barman for a round of drinks and to make mine another whiskey.
I no longer drink alcohol. In fact, I've hardly really drunk at all in the last 10 years, but of course that day, I was on the whiskey
I'll leave you with this. Its a few years old, but a decent pic methinks