Bret set to star in the film "Two Little Boys"

AKA as the Rhymenoscerous, The Video Kid, Figwit and is one gazillionth of The Wellington Ukulele Orchestra. Yuss him and maybe some invisible people also...
gibbsrus
Half a shapely halibut

Re: Bret set to star in the film "Two Little Boys"

Postby gibbsrus » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:04 pm

okie dokie kids..... here it is :P

Hope this worked properly!! :)

ohdearham.jpg

What I would give to see the film on the cutting room floor!!!!! :D

I did struggle a little with Bret's character as he reminded me an awful lot of my ex-husband. So naive and easily lead. He didn't have any mates that chopped up people for him but they certainly did abuse him tho :( So there were parts when we were supposed to be laughing at Nige and I was crying, but you know, you get that.

I also felt for Bret too being so constantly bashed by Hamish. I remember reading an article about it and thinking it was a bit funny, but when you watch the movie..... damn..... you can SEE the wounds and bruises!!!!! Poor Bret :( Have to kiss him better :P

Oh, on a side note.... there was a guy driving behind us on the way to work today that was Bret-a-like!!! We pulled into the other lane to let him drive past, I even slowed down but then he turned off!! :( I have to work out a way to get my 2 boys to turn around without being so obvious!!! We saw one at the shopping centre one day and both my big boy and myself were totally staring with open mouths at this poor guy!!!! We even did the 'turn around and look from behind' thing as we passed each other!!! :P We don't do subtle very well!!!!

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:08 am

Yay Gibbs! :rolls: :bounce: :roll2: But :goodman: for the teary sections. :(
Oh, fish-like Lady
Lady-like Fish
I don't think so Bro, she's a Lady, Lady, Lady, Lady
No, no, she's a fish that's just a little bit
La-dy-ish! Yeah!

Venus
She did indeed have the time of her life

Postby Venus » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:21 am

:lol: That pic cracks me up.

It is a very dark film which I think some viewers may not expect. Sorry to hear that Nige's character hit a little too close to home. :goodman: It was nice to see how much happier he was at the end of the film though.

A couple of behind the scenes pics. Spoilers because of what Hamish is wearing:
Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
For the latest Bret & Jemaine related news updates:
'Like' What The Folk! on Facebook
&
Follow What The Folk! on Twitter

Return to “Bret McKenzie”