The Video Kid

AKA as the Rhymenoscerous, The Video Kid, Figwit and is one gazillionth of The Wellington Ukulele Orchestra. Yuss him and maybe some invisible people also...
Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:15 am

Andria wrote:
indigo_jones wrote:Oh, Slip Away is beautiful. I ended a mix I did recently with that one. It reminds me of The Smiths "Sing Me to Sleep."

And that first line about kissing? Whoa! Makes me all tingly inside! :wink:

I am quite ignorant. Please don't :stick: me, but I've never heard of The Smiths. Background? Or I could just stop being lazy and actually research them myself. :wink:

Oh, the beginning of Slip Away is awesome. *sigh* Great song. :blush:

D0n't.. kn0w the Smiths... feelin s0 very 0ld...
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:16 am

Heh. I know how you feel, Gayle. I'm doing my best to educate her, though.
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:20 am

Yeah, you guys are "just like so last century..." LOL How about some...*scrambles to think of an annoying popular artist of the day* ummm... :que: :puzzled: :folkon: I got nothing. Jessica Simpson? *shudder*
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:22 am

At least you didn't say Black Eye Peas. I'm permanently scarred from that My Humps song. *shudder*

Just more proof that we need more Video Kid to save us!

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:26 am

indigo_jones wrote:At least you didn't say Black Eye Peas. I'm permanently scarred from that My Humps song. *shudder*

Just more proof that we need more Video Kid to save us!

LMAO My Humps...ahh, it's just great what they have on the radio these days. I do like Franz Ferdinand, The Killers and some others, I have to say. Please don't :stick: me too badly.

Video Kid to the rescue! :wink: *sigh* If only.
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:26 am

Andria wrote:Yeah, you guys are "just like so last century..." LOL How about some...*scrambles to think of an annoying popular artist of the day* ummm... :que: :puzzled: :folkon: I got nothing. Jessica Simpson? *shudder*

Shudder indeed... Jessica Simps0n is perf0rmin in my Music Hall (mine! mine I say!) in December (2 private perf0rmances f0r American Financial). The entire buildin will be filled with hateful Jessica type pe0ple and security f0lk. Her lump 0f a sp0use will pr0bably sh0w up. I am N0T l00kin f0rward t0 it.

I really miss the letter 0.

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:28 am

P00r, Gayle. I f0rg0t ab0ut y0ur plight. :( Evil Jessica Simps0n in y0ur Hall. She'll rue the day! :wink:

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:30 am

Andria wrote:P00r, Gayle. I f0rg0t ab0ut y0ur plight. :( Evil Jessica Simps0n in y0ur Hall. She'll rue the day! :wink:

Yes! RUE! :cross: RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE!

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:31 am

Oh, I like Franz Ferdinand. No complaints there. I listen a lot to the British pop station on XM Satellite radio. It's my guilty pleasure. Clor is another current favorite band. '80s retro goodness!

Her lump 0f a sp0use will pr0bably sh0w up.

Nah. They're so separated. They're just waiting to announce the divorce until after the last Newlyweds DVD is released. (So say the people on the celeb board I frequent for fun snark.)
:oops:

I feel like I should go into some sort of heavy dissertation about Umberto Eco or Ionesco to make up for the fluff I've just posted. :cry:

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:34 am

Nah. They're so separated. They're just waiting to announce the divorce until after the last Newlyweds DVD is released. (So say the people on the celeb board I frequent for fun snark.)

I h0pe y0u are rite. The lump is fr0m Cincinnati, th0. He just may sh0w up. rrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:37 am

Gayle wrote:
Andria wrote:P00r, Gayle. I f0rg0t ab0ut y0ur plight. :( Evil Jessica Simps0n in y0ur Hall. She'll rue the day! :wink:

Gayle, that is hilari0us! I am s0 tempted to add that to me signature!

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:39 am

indigo_jones wrote:I feel like I should go into some sort of heavy dissertation about Umberto Eco or Ionesco to make up for the fluff I've just posted. :cry:

Erm, yes. Must. Have. Brainy. Discussion. Feel brain turning t0 mush... :help:

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:40 am

Andria wrote:
Gayle wrote:

Gayle, that is hilari0us! I am s0 tempted to add that to me signature!

Tee hee hee *all sheepish*

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:42 am

Tee hee hee *all sheepish*

Baaaaaaaaaa!

I'd forgotten about the Cinci connection. I hope you don't have to put up with him as well as Jessucka, Gayle.

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:44 am

indigo_jones wrote:Jessucka

Jessucka! Blahahahahahahahha

Return to “Bret McKenzie”