The Video Kid

AKA as the Rhymenoscerous, The Video Kid, Figwit and is one gazillionth of The Wellington Ukulele Orchestra. Yuss him and maybe some invisible people also...
indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:46 am

Gayle, I've got a handful of friends in Cincinatti, you'll have to let me know of any performances or whatnot that you recommend they attend. I'll pass the info along. Part of me keeps expecting that you'll know at least one of them, despite the fact that it's a big city. At least one of them is the same age as us.
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:50 am

Us. *sniff* Just talk amongst yourselves... :tears:

Rejected in yet another form!
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:51 am

indigo_jones wrote:Gayle, I've got a handful of friends in Cincinatti, you'll have to let me know of any performances or whatnot that you recommend they attend. I'll pass the info along. Part of me keeps expecting that you'll know at least one of them, despite the fact that it's a big city. At least one of them is the same age as us.

Send me a PM with their names... maybe I d0 kn0w them! If n0t, I will l00k 0ut f0r them incase I d0 perchance meet them. As far as upc0min sh0ws at Music Hall, 0ther than the symph0ny, we 0nly have Clay Aiken. Y0u kn0w... the 0ne that L0ST American Id0l. Yeah. And he has a can club that is havin an event in the hall bef0re his c0ncert. They call themselves Clay Mates. :shock:
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:53 am

Gayle wrote:They call themselves Clay Mates. :shock:

Wr0ng! That is just s0 wr0ng!
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:54 am

Andria wrote:Us. *sniff* Just talk amongst yourselves... :tears:

There, there little 0ne. Relish y0ur y0uth!

And I am very h0n0red that yu used that qu0te in y0ur sinature. That's really l0vely 0f yu.

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:56 am

Oh, the dreaded Claymates! You poor thing! Jessucka and Clay! *shudder* Two very scary individuals.

Not scary? Bret!

(I had to get us back on track. :wink: )

Us. *sniff* Just talk amongst yourselves...

Says the woman who called us "so last century"! :shock:
:wink:
Last edited by indigo_jones on Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:56 am

Andria wrote:
Gayle wrote:They call themselves Clay Mates. :shock:

Wr0ng! That is just s0 wr0ng!

I kn0w, rite!!!!! They are all in their f0urties and fifties... it's just creepy. At least Clementine is a c00l name. But Clay Mate? *shakes*

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:57 am

indigo_jones wrote:Oh, the dreaded Claymates! You poor thing! Jessucka and Clay! *shudder* Two very scary individuals.

Not scary? Bret!

S0rry - I t00k us 0n a bit 0f a side trip...

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:59 am

I kn0w, rite!!!!! They are all in their f0urties and fifties... it's just creepy. At least Clementine is a c00l name. But Clay Mate? *shakes*

Um, maybe you shouldn't even compare us. Suddenly it all seems a bit disturbing. :twisted: :shhh:

No no no! We're angels compared to the Claymates! :wings:

*ahem* :whistle:

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:04 am

indigo_jones wrote:Oh, the dreaded Claymates! You poor thing! Jessucka and Clay! *shudder* Two very scary individuals.

Not scary? Bret!

Us. *sniff* Just talk amongst yourselves...

Says the woman who called us "so last century"! :shock:
:wink:

:oops: 0h, right...did I say that? :puzzled: :wink: The youth must learn from their elders! hee hee...Educate me!

:shock: We are actually talking ab0ut Jessucka and Clay on the Bret forum! Wr0ng, wr0ng, wr0ng - 0n s0 many levels!

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:04 am

indigo_jones wrote:

Um, maybe you shouldn't even compare us. Suddenly it all seems a bit disturbing. :twisted: :shhh:

No no no! We're angels compared to the Claymates! :wings:

*ahem* :whistle:

It's a wh0le different ball 0f wax. First, we are fans 0f F 0 the C! Very c00l. They are fans 0f Clay Aiken. N0t c00l. Als0, Jemaine and Bret are h0tties. Clay Aiken? N0t s0 much.

Apples and 0ran es really.

Can yu uess which letters I dn't have?

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:07 am

Gayle wrote:And I am very h0n0red that yu used that qu0te in y0ur sinature. That's really l0vely 0f yu.

The c0mment was t00 g00d t0 pass up. :wink: It may get bumped at s0me p0int...h0pe y0u w0n't mind if that happens. It will have n0 bearing 0n y0ur p0sts. Still amusing. :D

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:08 am

It's a wh0le different ball 0f wax. First, we are fans 0f F 0 the C! Very c00l. They are fans 0f Clay Aiken. N0t c00l. Als0, Jemaine and Bret are h0tties. Clay Aiken? N0t s0 much.

Well, when you put it that way, you're absolutely right! I mean really, there's no comparison, is there?!

Checkin' out the hotties ... 8)

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:12 am

indigo_jones wrote:

Well, when you put it that way, you're absolutely right! I mean really, there's no comparison, is there?!

Checkin' out the hotties ... 8)

Yes! Back t0 the H0tties! Mmmmm... h0tties.

kneedragger
Half a shapely halibut

Postby kneedragger » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:09 am

I found it here and it downloaded OK. I went ahead and converted it to MPEG2, though, just to make sure.

http://xtra.co.nz/streaming/0,,10736-27 ... 00,00.html

Sean
"What kind of rapping name is STEVE!"

Return to “Bret McKenzie”