We Need a Name!

AKA as the Rhymenoscerous, The Video Kid, Figwit and is one gazillionth of The Wellington Ukulele Orchestra. Yuss him and maybe some invisible people also...
jm513
Boom Queen Baby

Postby jm513 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:58 pm

indigo_jones wrote: :oops: <---- That would be me right now, realizing he's read this thread and that the whole topic could get back to His Boomness. :blush:

I hope it gets back to him! :D J knows how totally crazy everyone is about him, but Bret needs to know he's got love too! :lol:
"I can't brain today - I haz teh dumb"

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:01 pm

jm513 wrote:I can see having a problem with it if your mind is leaning toward the whole metrosexual thing

I actually think it's a play on heterosexuals instead of metrosexuals. In which case it applies. :D
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:09 pm

Oh, I wasn't thinking J meant it in reference to metrosexuals. It's just that the term made me think of metrosexual, which is what's off-putting. Not that I don't absolutely appreciate guys taking a little care with their appearance and such. But I've seen too many who go way too far. When guys have eyebrows that are more carefully plucked and shaped than I do, they need to tone it down a bit! Just my opinion, of course.
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:15 pm

indigo_jones wrote:Oh, I wasn't thinking J meant it in reference to metrosexuals. It's just that the term made me think of metrosexual, which is what's off-putting. Not that I don't absolutely appreciate guys taking a little care with their appearance and such. But I've seen too many who go way too far. When guys have eyebrows that are more carefully plucked and shaped than I do, they need to tone it down a bit! Just my opinion, of course.

Somewhere between that and Breshnev is where the happy medium sits.

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:17 pm

:rolls: :roll2: :spit:
Heeeeeee!

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

jm513
Boom Queen Baby

Postby jm513 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:32 pm

indigo_jones wrote:Oh, I wasn't thinking J meant it in reference to metrosexuals. It's just that the term made me think of metrosexual, which is what's off-putting. Not that I don't absolutely appreciate guys taking a little care with their appearance and such. But I've seen too many who go way too far. When guys have eyebrows that are more carefully plucked and shaped than I do, they need to tone it down a bit! Just my opinion, of course.

:D
Yeah - with you on this one. Not that J meant is a metrosexual, but we have been bombarded with that word for the past year or 2 and that is immediately what pops into my head. Very NOT Bret..........

hmmmm......when was the last time I plucked my eyebrows??

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:18 pm

Heh. I was noticing today that mine could use some plucking as well! Time to get out the Tweezermans!

I would also like to put forward Bretbots as a possible name idea, a la fembots and with a nod to the Robots song.

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:49 am

So many good options! I have not thought of any myself. Not in the non-thinking creative mood at the mo'.

Just a question:

Johnnyp wrote:Breterosexuals........ :lol: :lol: genius

Ah, but how is it pronounced? Is that Britirosixuals? Must imagine the Kiwi accent...:hrm:
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:51 am

Andria wrote:So many good options! I have not thought of any myself. Not in the non-thinking creative mood at the mo'.

Just a question:

Johnnyp wrote:Breterosexuals........ :lol: :lol: genius

Ah, but how is it pronounced? Is that Britirosixuals? Must imagine the Kiwi accent...:hrm:

:rolls: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls:

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:57 am

Breet-tro-sek-chew-ulls. Maybe

jm513
Boom Queen Baby

Postby jm513 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:09 am

chew - I like the chew part....... :teeth: yeeeeeeesssssssss......I do bite......watch out Bret.......

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:46 am

Aw, Jess, you fit right in with all of my nibbling! :wink: :teeth:

conchordgirl
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby conchordgirl » Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:07 am

I personally like "The Bootylicious Bret Girls" or BBG's for short..
you know like "Who's down with BBG?!"...*silence*
never mind :oops: hee :)

nicole
Oh, look at me! I'm the magical man from happy land, in a gumdrop house on lollipop laaaaaane!!
Oh by the way I was being sarcastic.--Homer Simpson

jm513
Boom Queen Baby

Postby jm513 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:05 pm

I LOVE it Nicole!! :rolls:

I don't know that it really says "We think Bret is the Boom King" - kinda sounds more like "We think we are the Boom Queens"........but I love it!! Funny Funny!!

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:18 pm

hee! Great one, Nicole!

You know, rather than choose one, I say we go with whichever of the many names appeals to us at any one moment. Sort of in keeping with Bret's many looks (and personas).

Plus, this way we can keep coming up with more fun names!

Return to “Bret McKenzie”