We Need a Name!

AKA as the Rhymenoscerous, The Video Kid, Figwit and is one gazillionth of The Wellington Ukulele Orchestra. Yuss him and maybe some invisible people also...
jm513
Boom Queen Baby

Postby jm513 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:52 pm

JP - you need to keep your fingers crossed that none of the Jemaniacs are bothering with the Bret threads :lol: :lol:
"I can't brain today - I haz teh dumb"

Deirdre
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Deirdre » Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:08 pm

Self-Appointed, Vice-President of the Jemainiacs, Deirdre - Present

I'm here, but I don't get what I'm supposed to be offended about. JP you are going to have to explain Engl... Oh, are you talking Humperdink again?

Do I need to go call Kate? Don't make me get the Deirdre-Appointed, President of the Jemainiacs in here. She'll whop your butt. :wag:

jm513
Boom Queen Baby

Postby jm513 » Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:16 am

Deirdre wrote:Self-Appointed, Vice-President of the Jemainiacs, Deirdre - Present

I'm here, but I don't get what I'm supposed to be offended about. JP you are going to have to explain Engl... Oh, are you talking Humperdink again?

Do I need to go call Kate? Don't make me get the Deirdre-Appointed, President of the Jemainiacs in here. She'll whop your butt. :wag:

:whip: Yeah! You tell him D! :lol:
"I can't brain today - I haz teh dumb"

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:09 am

Deirdre wrote:Self-Appointed, Vice-President of the Jemainiacs, Deirdre - Present

Thats not a threat thats a fantasy come true. Why else would I keep doing this ?

Deirdre
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Deirdre » Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:12 pm

:hammer: Kate!

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:22 am

In an attempt to get our name issues worked out, how about our orientation is breterosexual, but in popular vocabulary we are known as Weediacs? Eh? Eh? No? :P

Did I say that before? I have a strange sense of deja' vu. :puzzled:
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:14 am

The LcKenzies.

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:06 am

Johnnyp wrote:The LcKenzies.

:rolls:
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:28 pm

Johnnyp wrote:The LcKenzies.

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

That's a good one, JP!

I definitely like the idea that our orientation is Breterosexual and then we can call ourselves any of the many variations we've come up with, depending on our mood.
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Cleren
Lost but happy at sea

We need a name

Postby Cleren » Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:30 pm

So when we apply for jobs, we won't be discriminated against just because we like Bret provided the company/institution which is advertising is a equal opportunities employer and specifies non-discrimination on grounds of sexual orientation.

What a relief!

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Re: We need a name

Postby Andria » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:30 pm

Cleren wrote:So when we apply for jobs, we won't be discriminated against just because we like Bret provided the company/institution which is advertising is a equal opportunities employer and specifies non-discrimination on grounds of sexual orientation.

What a relief!

(:roll2::roll2::roll2:) That is a relief! I was beginning to get worried about any future job hunts.

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:37 pm

Cleren wrote:So when we apply for jobs, we won't be discriminated against just because we like Bret provided the company/institution which is advertising is a equal opportunities employer and specifies non-discrimination on grounds of sexual orientation.

What a relief!

However, I've heard that businesses in the Land of Lost Business Socks are really rather insistent about workers being Jemainiacs, although I believe they follow the practice of don't ask/don't tell.
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:41 pm

indigo_jones wrote:

What a relief!

However, I've heard that businesses in the Land of Lost Business Socks are really rather insistent about workers being Jemainiacs, although I believe they follow the practice of don't ask/don't tell.

:spit:

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:10 pm

ANDRIA!!!!!! LOVE the new avatar - awesome!
:D
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:26 am

Gayle wrote:ANDRIA!!!!!! LOVE the new avatar - awesome!
:D

Why thank you, Gayle. I've decided to embrace my dwelling in Fantasy Land. ;) Plus, it's pretty to look at...

Return to “Bret McKenzie”