We Need a Name!

AKA as the Rhymenoscerous, The Video Kid, Figwit and is one gazillionth of The Wellington Ukulele Orchestra. Yuss him and maybe some invisible people also...
indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:27 am

Very pretty! I've been enjoying your new avatar immensely!
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:29 am

indigo_jones wrote:Very pretty! I've been enjoying your new avatar immensely!

And it brings pleasure to others! What more could a Weediac ask for? :D (other than Bret's answers)
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:32 am

Andria wrote:
Gayle wrote:ANDRIA!!!!!! LOVE the new avatar - awesome!
:D

Why thank you, Gayle. I've decided to embrace my dwelling in Fantasy Land. ;) Plus, it's pretty to look at...

Plus there's the flingin' flangin' uber cool kiwi on his shoulder! That goes a long way!!!
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.

jm513
Boom Queen Baby

Re: We need a name

Postby jm513 » Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:50 am

indigo_jones wrote:
Cleren wrote:So when we apply for jobs, we won't be discriminated against just because we like Bret provided the company/institution which is advertising is a equal opportunities employer and specifies non-discrimination on grounds of sexual orientation.

What a relief!

However, I've heard that businesses in the Land of Lost Business Socks are really rather insistent about workers being Jemainiacs, although I believe they follow the practice of don't ask/don't tell.

:rolls:
"I can't brain today - I haz teh dumb"

Ellen
Registered Rhymnecologist

Re: We need a name

Postby Ellen » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:18 pm

indigo_jones wrote:However, I've heard that businesses in the Land of Lost Business Socks are really rather insistent about workers being Jemainiacs, although I believe they follow the practice of don't ask/don't tell.

For the record, all of the businesses in the Land of Lost Business Socks welcome both Jemainiacs and Bretheads equally as employees. As long as you are willing to submit the answers to the questions on your application, you’re in. :wink:

Return to “Bret McKenzie”