does anyone else think bret looks like a Rider of Rowhan?

AKA as the Rhymenoscerous, The Video Kid, Figwit and is one gazillionth of The Wellington Ukulele Orchestra. Yuss him and maybe some invisible people also...
fawad-oh-so-prescient
Keeping it funky

a subtle attack

Postby fawad-oh-so-prescient » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:27 pm

elves can only shoot nerd beams from their nerd faces. you nerd.

*out of the corner of his mouth in an "indigo-jones" voice*"and i hate black people, too!"

PFAH, WELL, omg, there you go right there, don't you?

i rest my case.

*racecardcoughcough*

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:28 pm

Now stop pulling that coughing race card crap, you. The only way Bret and Lionel could be remotely associated is if the Conchords decided to do a parody of one of Lionel's songs. Which would undoubtedly be fabulously funny and therefor acceptable.

Or, if he had a bushier moustache. :wink:
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.

fawad-oh-so-prescient
Keeping it funky

oh. we're gonna have a party....

Postby fawad-oh-so-prescient » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:36 pm

ok, alright, ladies and sexy adonis-like gentleman. look, before this has the chance to devolve any further in the direction toward any sort of unfortunate, childish or petty name calling (you huomongous poopy), i think i should interject here, as the voice of reason.

now let's just simmer down, people. (nerd neo-con bush lover.) really there's no need for such senseless animosity. we're all friends. (wish i could push you.)

and anyway, i think, given all the evidence, it's quite clear by this point, that the wonderful (*inaudible*) ms. jones and i have reached an amicable accord. and obviously the party of the second part, which is not i, has come to the full and complete sympathetic concordance with the party of the first part which is not her, to the degree that both parties now share a singular view, which is of course the above stated and straightforwardly concurred upon summation of the party of the first part.

so you see, it's all settled. nothing but love for you ma. and i completely agree with what i have just stated.

Image Image
Last edited by fawad-oh-so-prescient on Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:38 pm

:que:

uh... ok... ?

Kate
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Kate » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:54 pm

Say what? :quesexcl:

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:18 pm

Gayle wrote:Aged lady stepping in here...

1. Lionel Ritchie became a solo star in the 80's. When I am guessing you were barely alive.

2. Wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

3. Wrong.

4. Eric Banna is cute.

:D

Re #4, I feel I must protest. Eric Bana is not cute. Eric Bana is a god :prayer: And a bit fit :lol:

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:30 pm

I reject your reality and replace it with my own. 8)
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Kate

Postby Kate » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:37 pm

Sherry wrote:

1. Lionel Ritchie became a solo star in the 80's. When I am guessing you were barely alive.

3. Wrong.

4. Eric Banna is cute.

Re #4, I feel I must protest. Eric Bana is not cute. Eric Bana is a god :prayer: And a bit fit :lol:

Eric Bana is gorgeous, I agree, but he's still no Bret McKenzie, and he certainly is no Jemaine Clement! Our guys have it all going on -- they aren't just one-dimensional pretty-boys, and they certainly can't be compared to ANY washed-up popsters.

Fawad, I have known all the people on this site a lot longer than you have and I have never met a more open-minded and intelligent group of people. I think I can safely say there isn't a racist thought or ideation in the hearts or minds of any of the posters on this board. NONE. There is a lot more to saying Bret doesn't resemble Lionel Richie than the fact that Richie is black... even you have to see that. I don't like Jemaine being compared to Engledink or The Jag, and it has nothing to do with the color of their skins, either. Please back off for a moment and take a deep breath, and you'll see I'm right.

Thanks ahead of time for your thoughtful consideration of what I just said. :D

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:38 pm

indigo_jones wrote:I reject your reality and replace it with my own. 8)

Oooo that sounds fun. Last time I tried that though I ended up in Bognor Regis :puzzled:

Kate

Postby Kate » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:42 pm

Sherry wrote:
indigo_jones wrote:I reject your reality and replace it with my own. 8)

Oooo that sounds fun. Last time I tried that though I ended up in Bognor Regis :puzzled:

:rolls:

For the record, I support Mrs. Jones-McKenzie in her quest for her own reality.

/me
Registered Rhymnecologist

Re: i'm not ARGUING that with you, Harry!

Postby /me » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:55 pm

I'm sorry. You lost me at firm buttocks taught and pensive like suddenly attentive ferrets. What was your point again?
Ooooh Flight of the Conchords! You're so big!

:comehere: Conchordians Unite! Join the FotC map!

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:07 pm

Sherry wrote:

3. Wrong.

4. Eric Banna is cute.

True, true. You present an irrefutable argument. I concur. He's hot, hot, hot.

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:11 pm

/me wrote:I'm sorry. You lost me at firm buttocks taught and pensive like suddenly attentive ferrets. What was your point again?

:thud:

Andria and I were discussing this very issue last night. We get easily distracted with any mention of Bret's middle bits...

See?! It happened again!
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:14 pm

indigo_jones wrote:Andria and I were discussing this very issue last night. We get easily distracted with any mention of Bret's middle bits...

See?! It happened again!

Middle bits! Bahahahahaaaaa! :lol:

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:17 am

BMB = :thud:
.............................................................................................
What were we talking about again?

Right. From what I've seen of the altercation above, you seem to have it all worked out. Personally, I can see some resemblance to the RoR, but I too cannot see Bret in Lionel or vice versa. It seems the conversation deteriorated into a mine is better than yours, so I'll just say...
Bret Rocks and Lionel does Not!!

Neener neener neener!

*dives behind sofa* :sofa:
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Return to “Bret McKenzie”