Bret Avatars

AKA as the Rhymenoscerous, The Video Kid, Figwit and is one gazillionth of The Wellington Ukulele Orchestra. Yuss him and maybe some invisible people also...
conchordgirl
Registered Rhymnecologist

Bret Avatars

Postby conchordgirl » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:10 am

Sherry, feel free to move this post if it's in the wrong place.
I have a couple of avatars for the taking, just let me know which one you want so I can take it down. I don't know how else to do this so only one person has an avatar.

I have so many more but these are what I'll post for now. I hope someone can use them. I can also make a custom one if you tell me what you want.

--Nicole
Oh, look at me! I'm the magical man from happy land, in a gumdrop house on lollipop laaaaaane!!
Oh by the way I was being sarcastic.--Homer Simpson

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:30 am

Ooooh, great work Nicole. They capture the Bretiness of the Conchords so well. Especially the last one with the guitar. :)
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

/me
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby /me » Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:12 am

Both the Bret and Jemaine avatars are great. Excellent conchordgirl. These are very crisp and nice. I need to get a new program because mine keep coming out blurry and not so good. Bret image #2 is so cute.
Ooooh Flight of the Conchords! You're so big!

:comehere: Conchordians Unite! Join the FotC map!

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:44 pm

Those are great! Mine are a bit on the fuzzy side, too, plus, I've yet to get them down to less than 6k. I guess that's what happens when you never properly learn how to use software! I might PM you for some tips, conchordgirl.
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

M-Uk
New arrival

Postby M-Uk » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:03 pm

Prrr, loving that second one :D
"You what? You shot it??"

Return to “Bret McKenzie”