Where's the Bret love?

AKA as the Rhymenoscerous, The Video Kid, Figwit and is one gazillionth of The Wellington Ukulele Orchestra. Yuss him and maybe some invisible people also...
cassandrasnow
Consistently Mediocre

Postby cassandrasnow » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:46 pm

I think the Bretosexuals definitely need to be more vocal about their Bret-love. Jemaine's getting a massive ego with all the Jem-activity going on and we can't have that. :wink:

Katie

Postby Katie » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:49 pm

nikki78 wrote:
I'm mainly a lurker, but I just saw the old clips of Pencils in the Wind and Frodo from Leftfield. Oh my. I love Bret with his beard, but I'm *really* liking his look from back then. I'm a total Bretosexual too.. just not as vocal about it. Maybe I should be! This page doesn't get nearly as much conversation going on as Jemaine's. :puzzled:

Oh, yeah. I definitely agree, but then again there was never a time I didn't like how Bret looked. :wink: :lol:

nikki78
Lost but happy at sea

Postby nikki78 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:29 pm

Katie wrote:

Oh, yeah. I definitely agree, but then again there was never a time I didn't like how Bret looked. :wink: :lol:

True. I don't think I've seen a man with so many looks before! Beard, no beard, scruff, short hair, long hair, crazy hair, and of course the mutton chops. hehe.. Not really a fan of the mutton chops, but they have grown on me. :D Looks like the look from the HBO show is the one he's decided to keep for awhile.

Katie

Postby Katie » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:04 pm

nikki78 wrote:
Katie wrote:

True. I don't think I've seen a man with so many looks before! Beard, no beard, scruff, short hair, long hair, crazy hair, and of course the mutton chops. hehe.. Not really a fan of the mutton chops, but they have grown on me. :D Looks like the look from the HBO show is the one he's decided to keep for awhile.

Yeah, I've made it known that I wasn't a fan of the mutton chops, but like you said... I kind of grew to like them a little haha. I liked the look he had on the HBO show and I'm glad he decided to hold on to it for a while. He changes looks so often who knows how long this one will last. :lol:

~jesika~
Half a shapely halibut

Postby ~jesika~ » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:22 pm

this is my favorite look

:deep sigh: :thud:
"We just looked out' across the city from our little spot on the hilltop. Oh, It is so pretty from way up there. We talked about how the lights from the buildings and cars seemed like reflections of the stars that shined out so pretty and bright, that night."

Just Mariah
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Just Mariah » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:20 am

~jesika~ wrote:this is my favorite look

I have this one on my wall.
:)
"What is the bird?"

nikki78
Lost but happy at sea

Postby nikki78 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:36 pm

~jesika~ wrote:this is my favorite look

What a nice look that is. :D

So I wonder why Bret's page isn't as active as Jemaine's? You'd think with a refined bone structure like that you would get more ladies (or men!) wanting to chat about him.

faye
New arrival

Postby faye » Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:04 pm

Okay! I'll bite

You know, I have a hard time committing myself to celebrities and the like, but when it comes to the animals on the jumpers.. Oh wow. Does it count if I fantasise about the clothing without the man (instead of the man without the clothing)?

Just kidding!

..Mostly.

But I admit, Bret has got it goin' on.

Katie

Postby Katie » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:36 am

At my work [I work at a daycare at a local elementary school] further down on the attendance list in this exact order the first names are Bret and right below it is Mckenzie. I just noticed it today and I started laughing extremely hard.

Edit: I looked at the attendance chart again today and it was actually "Brett" not "Bret". Close enough to still be awesome.

hellomyfriend
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby hellomyfriend » Thu May 01, 2008 7:57 pm

I'm new here, and I just have to confess: I'm a Bretosexual. Both guys are funny and awesome, but Bret just has that special something. :D

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Wed May 21, 2008 9:40 pm

It's good to finally see a post in 2008 for the Bret-alyzer! With all the photos taken during the tour (I didn't have my camera with me :cry: ), I would hope to see some pics show up here. Whaddya say, Bretros? Let's see the love! :D
I truly love both guys (what is that - "Bi-Conchordial"?), but I think Bret needs some attention. Let's not leave Bret lonely! :wink: (Swoon)
Oh, fish-like Lady
Lady-like Fish
I don't think so Bro, she's a Lady, Lady, Lady, Lady
No, no, she's a fish that's just a little bit
La-dy-ish! Yeah!

hellomyfriend
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby hellomyfriend » Wed May 21, 2008 11:47 pm

Nancy Hillner wrote:It's good to finally see a post in 2008 for the Bret-alyzer! With all the photos taken during the tour (I didn't have my camera with me :cry: ), I would hope to see some pics show up here. Whaddya say, Bretros? Let's see the love! :D
I truly love both guys (what is that - "Bi-Conchordial"?), but I think Bret needs some attention. Let's not leave Bret lonely! :wink: (Swoon)

I've been giving all of my Bret love to the Conchords proboard (my name there is the same). I'll just start swooning here too. :D

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Thu May 22, 2008 3:33 am

Looking forward to the love :D
Oh, fish-like Lady

Lady-like Fish

La-dy-ish! Yeah!

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Thu May 22, 2008 5:34 am

And swooning!! :heart:
And this is my 50th post!!! :party:
Oh, fish-like Lady

Lady-like Fish

La-dy-ish! Yeah!

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Thu May 22, 2008 6:07 pm

While my loins belong to Jemaine I must admit to being more than a tad smitten with Bret in person. Both times I saw him he was super warm and engaging. He's quite the little charmer.

Return to “Bret McKenzie”