Questions for Bret

AKA as the Rhymenoscerous, The Video Kid, Figwit and is one gazillionth of The Wellington Ukulele Orchestra. Yuss him and maybe some invisible people also...
conchordgirl
Registered Rhymnecologist

Questions for Bret

Postby conchordgirl » Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:21 am

If you could ask Bret ONE question..What would it be?

I think my question would be: what is his first love..Music or Acting?
I think he would say both but there must be something to tip the balance..
Next?

--Nicole
Oh, look at me! I'm the magical man from happy land, in a gumdrop house on lollipop laaaaaane!!
Oh by the way I was being sarcastic.--Homer Simpson

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:31 am

I know, I know!
Bret, where did you get that awesome stripey jersey/sweater/jumper you wore on Conan? :D
No, no really, lets see...I would ask him:
Where do you get the inspiration for your compositions and song lyrics?
Well, I would ask him and Jemaine really. I think it would be interesting. :) At the very least I would get some sort of joke from them about it.
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

djdeathskiss
Keeping it funky

Postby djdeathskiss » Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:05 pm

My question would be - when are you and Jermaine coming back to the US and doing a proper tour?
"Of course i'm home; i'm always home. I'm uncool!" - Lester Bangs, 'Almost Famous'

conchordgirl

Postby conchordgirl » Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:05 pm

djdeathskiss wrote:My question would be - when are you and Jermaine coming back to the US and doing a proper tour?

I would love to know that too! We could all travel behind them in a beat-up Volkswagen van..going to each and every show..selling jewelry or tye-dye t-shirts to pay for gas and food..hmm, I think that's been done before.. for another band..um..never mind..

--Nicole
Oh, look at me! I'm the magical man from happy land, in a gumdrop house on lollipop laaaaaane!!

EvilMoose
Half a shapely halibut

Postby EvilMoose » Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:03 pm

[quote="conchordgirlWe could all travel behind them in a beat-up Volkswagen van..going to each and every show..selling jewelry or tye-dye t-shirts to pay for gas and food..hmm, I think that's been done before.. for another band..um..never mind..

--Nicole[/quote]

Sure the Volkswagen van and the selling of tye-dye has been done but what about travelling behind them in beat-up Toyota Prius selling sandwiches and Fluffyblonde's Team Building T-shirts.
To me religion seems like a bunch of people talking to their imaginary friend. - Dylan Moran

conchordgirl

Postby conchordgirl » Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:32 pm

Sure the Volkswagen van and the selling of tye-dye has been done but what about travelling behind them in beat-up Toyota Prius selling sandwiches and Fluffyblonde's Team Building T-shirts.

Hmm..I hadn't thought of that... Very good idea... :D

--Nicole

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:05 pm

I vote for the sandwiches and team building exercise t-shirts. I'm allergic to tie-dye.

I've been pondering what question to put to him and it's really impossible. There are just so many! But I'll go with this:

What is your favorite city in the world, and why?

or, conversely,

What city/country in the world do you most want to visit and why?
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

specialkay

Postby specialkay » Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:00 pm

I want to know if Peter Jackson let him keep the elf costume!?
I bet he didn't! :roll:
"Growing OLD is mandatory but growing UP is optional" :)
~KAREN~

lyall
New arrival

Postby lyall » Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:21 pm

I might ask what his imaginary wife is like. That, and if I could spend the night at his place....forever.... I mean, wait- I didn't say that.

Actually, when they are coming to the US again is probably tops on my list- and if they are planning on putting out a DVD. Obviously I love the songs but I like to watch 'em too. Somebody should give these guys their own weekly show. THAT would be worth watching.

Return to “Bret McKenzie”