Kind of a sad thing I noticed...

AKA as the Rhymenoscerous, The Video Kid, Figwit and is one gazillionth of The Wellington Ukulele Orchestra. Yuss him and maybe some invisible people also...
The_Elefunk
Giving the paper to the people

Kind of a sad thing I noticed...

Postby The_Elefunk » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:13 pm

Poor Bret! In episode 2 "Bret Gives Up the Dream", Bret looks like a homeless person! Seriously! I have much love for him. But look at the way he's dressed! That sweater along with the scruffy face and messy hair, he looks like someone who belongs on the street...depending on the street...

I STILL LOVE YOU BRET! I just had to say it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT5AQIlmM0I&NR=1
Shush baby.
Shush.

Count down to my birthday guys: October 13!!

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:18 pm

Aw, I kinda dig the scruffy face and hair!
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

The_Elefunk

Postby The_Elefunk » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:21 pm

I do too but the sweater did for me! That's not the last time he wore an awful sweater(also in Mugged)
Shush baby.

Shush.

Count down to my birthday guys: October 13!!

tvldiva
Feeling much better now...

Postby tvldiva » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:09 pm

I wasn't too sure about the beard at first but I've gotten use to it. At least he keeps it short and not a full bushy beard.

I know one person(who shall remain nameless) that thinks he looks too much like Jesus. :lol:

beck
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby beck » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:57 am

When Murray fires Bret from the band, the look on Bret's face makes me want to cry. It's so sad!
"'I'm sorry' and 'I apologise' are the same...except at a funeral" - Demitri Martin

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:47 am

Heh, I like the scruffy facial hair and fluffy curls. (ahem, way better than the sideburns... ;) )

The attire is quite amusing, however.
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Deirdre
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Deirdre » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:52 am

Fluffy curls. :supz: Helmet hair. :rolls:

Amaria
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Amaria » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:14 am

Leave the sideburns alone, Andria. Man, I miss those things.

Also, add me to the list of fans of hirsute Bret. I like my men all...I-haven't-showered-in-two-weeks!-looking. Certainly beats the overly primped metrosexual boys overpopulating Los Angeles.

And also? I love his sweaters. They're very "my mum gave this to me for Christmas!" which totally fits his character.

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:52 am

Amaria wrote:Leave the sideburns alone, Andria. Man, I miss those things.

Just for you Amaria! To help fuel your erm... fire? :waggle:

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:07 pm

Mmmm. Hairy Bret ...

Whoops! Where was I?

Oh yeah, like Amaria, I also like my men on the non-metrosexual side. I was watching a show of 1970s soft rock the other week and realized why I probably like men with beards and chest hair -- it's what I grew up with!
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Amaria
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Amaria » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:27 pm

Hee! Thanks much, Sherry! I love those things - they almost seem like they grow at night, slowly aiming to eat up Bret's face. :lol:

I definitely didn't grow up with the beard and chest hair generation, and I think that's why I like it! Rebel Without a Cause, that's me! ;)

homeworkwithheather

Postby homeworkwithheather » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:41 am

I wouldn't have him any othr way....he looks like he should be in some 70's buddy cop show with some hot rod or something...I think he looks better with facial hair...but I like scruffy guys....

"Hey guys, remember that time he got his hand caught in that jar? What a dick! I mean...who gets their hand caught in a jar? What a big blooming asshole he was!"

Katie

Postby Katie » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:02 am

Yeah, I like Bret with scruff. I don't really know if I like it when it's just the semi mutton chops type o' deal... but scruff is always nice.

homeworkwithheather

Postby homeworkwithheather » Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:02 am

Katie wrote:Yeah, I like Bret with scruff. I don't really know if I like it when it's just the semi mutton chops type o' deal... but scruff is always nice.

I'm not down with the mutton chops either...but he' still Bret...so I'll try not to complain....
"Hey guys, remember that time he got his hand caught in that jar? What a dick! I mean...who gets their hand caught in a jar? What a big blooming asshole he was!"

Amaria
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Amaria » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:25 am

I feel so alone in the pro-mutton-chop corner.

Return to “Bret McKenzie”