Needing Picture of Bret

AKA as the Rhymenoscerous, The Video Kid, Figwit and is one gazillionth of The Wellington Ukulele Orchestra. Yuss him and maybe some invisible people also...
conchordgirl
Registered Rhymnecologist

Needing Picture of Bret

Postby conchordgirl » Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:58 am

Can anyone point me to a somewhat good quality picture of Bret so I can make a wallpaper/desktop picture? It would need to be a little on the medium to large size so I can fiddle with it in Photoshop..

Thanks in advance,

--Nicole
Oh, look at me! I'm the magical man from happy land, in a gumdrop house on lollipop laaaaaane!!
Oh by the way I was being sarcastic.--Homer Simpson

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:03 pm

I'm rather fond of theseshots.
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

lyall
New arrival

Postby lyall » Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:31 pm

ohmygoodness these are good. damnit, now i'll really never get my work done.
(I mean: THanks!)

jm513
Boom Queen Baby

Postby jm513 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:49 am

indigo_jones wrote:I'm rather fond of theseshots.

Oh my GOD Ms. I!!!!!!! :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D

You just became my new absolute favorite person anywhere!!!!!!!! What fan-freakin-tastic photos!!!!!!!

Ok, so I have never been a total Bret or a Jemaine gal. Any pics of Bret with facial hair make me weak in the knees and J with his glasses does the same thing. I would start to think of myself as more of a J gal, then I would see another pic of Bret with facial hair and start going :drool: :tonqe: and now after those pictures I think I might need a new shirt........or a bib........ :lol:
"I can't brain today - I haz teh dumb"

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:50 am

Welcome to my world, Jess! More and more this year (well, last year, I suppose), I've been going for the bearded look. Bret just makes it look so darn good! :drool: I think part of it is the delicate features contrasted with the manly beard/facial hair.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:14 am

*swoon* Bret and his 'bird's nest'. :eyelashes: Lovely.
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:26 am

hee! Bird's nest! Love it!

jm513
Boom Queen Baby

Postby jm513 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:47 pm

I found some more pics at the link you gave before to <a href="http://www.muellerworld.com/conchords/" target="_blank">muellerworld</a> Indy! - I haven't seen these posted. I apologize if they already have been. Some of these are interesting.......

jm513
Boom Queen Baby

Postby jm513 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:48 pm

it didn't take my code, oh well.

Sherry - I apologize if that was not how you wanted links set up!

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:55 pm

Jess, I have seen those pics before, but thanks for sharing. Thisis one of my favorites.

(FYI, if you use the "quote" button to quote my post, it should show you how to do the embedded links. Message boards tend to use a [url] format rather than the traditional <a href> format.)

jm513
Boom Queen Baby

Postby jm513 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:57 pm

indigo_jones wrote:Jess, I have seen those pics before, but thanks for sharing. Thisis one of my favorites.

(FYI, if you use the "quote" button to quote my post, it should show you how to do the embedded links. Message boards tend to use a [url] format rather than the traditional <a href> format.)

Ah! I tried that URL thing - but I didn't know where to put the link. It really kills me that I have been designing web sites for 6 years and can't figure this out :lol:

And that is one of my favs too! I was going to post just that pic but decided to send the whole link over instead.

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:01 pm

Does the link thing all make sense now?

[url=addresswithoutquotes] blah blah [ /url(sans space)]

That's one of the many photos where he turns into a chameleon or shape-shifter or something, in the sense that he can look quite different from one photo to another.

jm513
Boom Queen Baby

Postby jm513 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:04 pm

Yup!!

Thanks Indy! :D

jm513
Boom Queen Baby

Postby jm513 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:09 pm

I just got a note saying that my DVD shipped!! Yippie!!!!!.........were you in the chat room at that point last night?

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:09 pm

Speaking of lovely lovely Bret pictures, have you seenthis site, Jess? It may very well turn you completely into a Bret Girl.

Is that the World Comedy Unplugged DVD that I still need to order? I don't think I was in chat for that part of the discussion.

Return to “Bret McKenzie”