Needing Picture of Bret

AKA as the Rhymenoscerous, The Video Kid, Figwit and is one gazillionth of The Wellington Ukulele Orchestra. Yuss him and maybe some invisible people also...
indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:37 am

That's a great interpretation, Gayle!

I always think of the Beastie Boys' Sabotage video when I see that one. I think it's the cheesy mustache.
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

jm513
Boom Queen Baby

Postby jm513 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:21 am

indigo_jones wrote:I completely understand the distraction of both. I listen to both while I'm cooking, and sometimes I have to pause them when I hit important cooking moments. I don't want to miss anything good; nor do I want to burn anything!

You know, I completely understand Jess's love of Bret's 'bird nest', but I'm finding myself more and more fascinated and attacted to this particular picture. He's just so darn cute!

Oh man! I missed a whole bunch! Where was I??

......That is a great pic! But, I still love the "bird's nest" His eyes look beautiful in that pic! But oh, the bird's nest...... No Figwit for me........:lol: :oops: :lol:
"I can't brain today - I haz teh dumb"

jm513
Boom Queen Baby

Postby jm513 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:23 am

indigo_jones wrote:That's a great interpretation, Gayle!

I always think of the Beastie Boys' Sabotage video when I see that one. I think it's the cheesy mustache.

Yes Yes!! That's what it is!!! I couldn't figure out what that reminded me of - but it's the BBoys!! :lol: :lol:

Good call Indy!
"I can't brain today - I haz teh dumb"

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:36 am

Oh good. I'm glad the Beastie Boys interpretation made sense to you too, Jess.

The Figwit look totally throws me, since not only is he missing the facial hair, but his lovely curls are gone, too. Plus the hair is so much lighter. I know he said they had a blonde wig for him, too, which must have looked even more unusual on him!
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Return to “Bret McKenzie”