Where can I find jackets like Jemaine's?

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
Bukfuda
New arrival

Where can I find jackets like Jemaine's?

Postby Bukfuda » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:06 pm

I'm a big fan of the guys, and have seen all the episodes on HBO and was wondering if any of you all have any idea online or otherwise where I can find some cool jackets like Jemaine wears on the show. I've tried ebay but don't really know what to search for. Something like retro sport coats is as close as a match as I can get, but most of those are plaid! Anyway thanks in advance!

Bukfuda
New arrival

Postby Bukfuda » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:05 am

Anything? Anyone?

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:57 am

I'd hazzard a guess Jemaine buys some of his stuff in second hand/thrift stores. I recall him saying something about that before.

Also he may well have gone shopping while in NY and got those jackets there. Or they were provided by HBO wardrobe for the TV shoot?

Bukfuda
New arrival

Postby Bukfuda » Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:39 pm

That's what I figured since they are world travelers. I'm sure they get to visit some nice vintage shops. I on the other hand live in a secluded part of Virginia and will have to do my shopping from the 'net, like at rustyzipper.com. Pretty cool stuff at reasonable prices.

SweetMarie
New arrival

Postby SweetMarie » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:38 am

Return to “Jemaine Clement”