Myspace girl marries Jemaine on The Sims

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
cassandrasnow
Consistently Mediocre

Myspace girl marries Jemaine on The Sims

Postby cassandrasnow » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:00 pm

I saw this on their myspace page last month and thought I'd share it with you guys. I love how she even names their cat John. This cracks me up every time I look at it.

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:38 pm

Oh lord

bubbleGumPie
Lost but happy at sea

Postby bubbleGumPie » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:44 pm

Oh heavens. :roll2:

saffymatt
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby saffymatt » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:59 pm

Very Disturbing!!!!! :shock:
Set your Phasers on Funky!

Jdub
New arrival

Postby Jdub » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:05 pm

saffymatt wrote:Very Disturbing!!!!! :shock:

I second that!!
When I met you at that party I was drunk...I was really drunk.
You looked kinda cute when I was drunk, but you know...I kinda thought I wanted a New Zealander but maybe what I really want is an Australian.
Maybe you guys know some?
:lol:

Katie

Postby Katie » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:54 pm

Creepy... but to the point where I laughed at how creepy it was.

Just Mariah
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Just Mariah » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:55 am

Hahahahhahahaha.
Oh dear,
:rolleyes:
Any links to her page?
Eh?
"What is the bird?"

cassandrasnow
Consistently Mediocre

Postby cassandrasnow » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:52 pm

Okay.... well I just spent some time going through their old myspace comments and as it turns out, that comment seems to have been deleted. Maybe they thought it was a little too freaky and got rid of it. So, I couldn't check out that girl's page....

However, I did come across this very cute video. This is a little three-year-old dancing and singing along to Inner City Pressure. If this doesn't make you smile and giggle then you have no soul. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thm0MfwGkQE

Just Mariah
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Just Mariah » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:18 am

cassandrasnow wrote:Okay.... well I just spent some time going through their old myspace comments and as it turns out, that comment seems to have been deleted. Maybe they thought it was a little too freaky and got rid of it. So, I couldn't check out that girl's page....

However, I did come across this very cute video. This is a little three-year-old dancing and singing along to Inner City Pressure. If this doesn't make you smile and giggle then you have no soul. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thm0MfwGkQE

Very cute.
:D
"What is the bird?"

Aquamel
Lost but happy at sea

Postby Aquamel » Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:33 am

Okay now that's a bit scary . . . the Jemaine Second Life thing I mean, not the cute kid.

:shock:

Mel

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:35 pm

Nah, the kid's scary too! :shock:

:lol:
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

BoomdaBoom
New arrival

Postby BoomdaBoom » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:48 pm

Now I see why Bret thinks MySpace is evil. That is some funky-ass weirdness. Combine the technology of a second life aka "Sims", and couple it with the MySpace universe, and you can pretend you're marrying the crush of your dreams.

Sorry for being cynical, I mean the chic has the right to do what she wants as long as she doesn't hurt anyone, but yesh, those shots gave me the cringy jitters. Run...Jemaine...Run.

saffymatt
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby saffymatt » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:51 pm

BoomdaBoom wrote:Now I see why Bret thinks MySpace is evil. That is some funky-ass weirdness. Combine the technology of a second life aka "Sims", and couple it with the MySpace universe, and you can pretend you're marrying the crush of your dreams.

Sorry for being cynical, I mean the chic has the right to do what she wants as long as she doesn't hurt anyone, but yesh, those shots gave me the cringy jitters. Run...Jemaine...Run.

I was thinking the same thing. I can't bring myself to setup a MySpace page. I think that it is kinda creepy in general. I don't know why...just don't understand the need. To each his own.
Set your Phasers on Funky!

Return to “Jemaine Clement”