I feel a bit strange replying to threads!

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
bubbleGumPie
Lost but happy at sea

I feel a bit strange replying to threads!

Postby bubbleGumPie » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:47 am

Some of them are super old and I feel like a nerd. I don't want to fill up the board with my silly replies.

FanBase
Registered Rhymnecologist

Good start though

Postby FanBase » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:54 am

Well, now you're off to a good start b/c you started your very own thread :wink:

I'm sure others would understand a reply to an old post. Imagine the same conversation amongst the same old people for 2 years straight. No fun right? I say jump right in and stir up the conversation. :rolleyes:
"That's not a fan base, that's just a woman."

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:03 pm

Trust me, we'd rather see you reply to old threads than start new threads with no real purpose. ;) That's what we have the Off-Topic Blather thread for in the General section. Or what we have the General section for ... in general. 8)

Seriously, please do respond to the old threads if you want. Some of us old-timers would love to see some old threads revisited, I'm sure. A trip down memory lane and a new perspective, as well!

If you don't mind, I'm going to lock this, as it doesn't pertain to Jemaine at all.
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Return to “Jemaine Clement”