Why are YOU a fan of Jemaine's?

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
poptartgirl
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby poptartgirl » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:25 pm

I found this on Entertainment Weekly's website under the category of "TV Characters You'd Like To Date"

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20181731_29,00.html

JEMAINE (Jemaine Clement)
Flight of the Conchords

I appreciate his fashion sense and his creative outlet. I like his glasses. I'd never make fun of him for being a New Zealander. And I'd kick his stalker Mel's ass! — Rachel
“We tell you lies, and if you laugh, they’re jokes.”

"all I wanted to say is "May I rock you ?"

dandy lyons
Consistently Mediocre

Postby dandy lyons » Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:18 am

Aww! That's so cute!! :D

'Jemaine Clemaine' would definitely be on the top of my list. :wink:
Gar·funk·ling (verb) Funky cuddling with the candles twinkling.

cassandrasnow
Consistently Mediocre

Postby cassandrasnow » Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:27 pm

Yes, he'd probably be 'somewhere' near the top of my list too. :roll:

kittykat
New arrival

Postby kittykat » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:03 am

he's at the top of mine for sure.

what can I say that everyone hasn't said already? Jemaine is amazing all around. One of my favorite things about him is his improvisation skill. My friends and I always try to improve our improv, so I can really appreciate the level of skill and wit that it requires. As mentioned already, you either have it or you don't! I also LOVE his expressions. They make my day. . . my week even! :jc:
Finally, robotic beings rule the world!

kittykill
New arrival

Postby kittykill » Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:14 am

I just read all the posts and Ugh-I wish there was more I could say. His wit, his "rudeness" :wink: , and his style is why I am a fan. Reading articles and seeing interviews with him, I kinda like how he is somewhat uncomfortable with the attention. It makes him more human. Not to mention he is very pleasing on the eyes. He seems to me like a very hip next door neighbor.

H....
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby H.... » Fri May 30, 2008 10:29 am

There are so many reasons that it would be impossible to write them down in a way that didn't make me sound like a total dweeb! I'll just say all of the above and any of the reasons that might pop into my head whilst watching/listening to him!
P.S. I can't wait until my copy of Tongan Ninja arrives! I've watched the credits so many times that the song and image of Jem in his Elvis suit are carved into my brain. Don't you just love the way that his face changes when he smiles at the very start of the song? I know that it's cheesy but....
Throw us your potatoes!

Return to “Jemaine Clement”