The eyes have it

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
cassandrasnow
Consistently Mediocre

Postby cassandrasnow » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:39 am

They definitely look green in that picture. This might be one for FB!

Chica
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Chica » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:59 pm

cassandrasnow wrote:They definitely look green in that picture. This might be one for FB!

FB?

The_Wallaby
Keeping it funky

Postby The_Wallaby » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:27 pm

FanBase perhaps?
I always get a little bit emotional on the corner of Rutherford and Brown Streets.

cassandrasnow
Consistently Mediocre

Postby cassandrasnow » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:36 am

Yes, FanBase. :D

Chica
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Chica » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:55 am

Has FanBase gazed into his eyes and taken note of the colour? Looking much like this: :shock: ?

cassandrasnow
Consistently Mediocre

Postby cassandrasnow » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:39 am

No she hasn't, but if she did I think she'd be in a coma for a while due to over OMG-ness. She runs the Jemaine Clement Fan Base and she looks at pics of him all day... almost as much as I do. Hehe.

Chica
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Chica » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:35 pm

It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it...

FanBase
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby FanBase » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:50 pm

Chica wrote:It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it...

:coffee: Ah, yes. Such hard work it is indeed. The tiresome task of gazing at his likeness all day is quite painfully...

...awesome! Are you kidding me? :heartbeat:

:hammer: Anyway, I will have to say (imho) that they're hazel. On some occasions, they're a delicious caramel brown and on other occasions, they're as green as emeralds. *sighs*

Laydeez, I present to you Exhibit A. Please have the record state that his eyes look hazel-ish in this image:

...btw, thanks for the new poll topic! :yawinkle:

P.S. Did you know that 78% of people who voted liked Jemaine's new beard? Whoduthunkit?
"That's not a fan base, that's just a woman."

saffymatt

Postby saffymatt » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:32 pm

FanBase wrote:P.S. Did you know that 78% of people who voted liked Jemaine's new beard? Whoduthunkit?

:nod: I knew I wasn't the only one out there.
Set your Phasers on Funky!

Chica
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Chica » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:53 pm

That is a very nice picture. So hazel has green in it, that's what confused me. Whatever the colour, I think we can all agree the eyes are lovely.

I wasn't too impressed with the beard, but then when I saw that old clip of him on a NZ talkshow doing 'Pencils' and 'Frodo' I changed my mind. I don't think I've ever seen him look better - it was a surfer dude nerd chic combo.

Chica
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Chica » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:36 am

Oh, and I also just spotted a moment of - at least to me - hitherto unknown Jemaine filth. At the end of the Texas Odyssey documentary, he is humping a stool. All well and good. Then he stops, spins it around so it's facing the other way, and resumes humping. Naughty boy! :oops: (I like him a little bit more now...)

FanBase

Postby FanBase » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:45 am

Chica wrote:Oh, and I also just spotted a moment of - at least to me - hitherto unknown Jemaine filth. At the end of the Texas Odyssey documentary, he is humping a stool. All well and good. Then he stops, spins it around so it's facing the other way, and resumes humping. Naughty boy! :oops: (I like him a little bit more now...)

*hee hee hee* What color were his eyes then? :blush: You're gonna get me into so much trouble! :angelic:
"That's not a fan base, that's just a woman."

Chica
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Chica » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:01 pm

FanBase wrote:
Chica wrote:Oh, and I also just spotted a moment of - at least to me - hitherto unknown Jemaine filth. At the end of the Texas Odyssey documentary, he is humping a stool. All well and good. Then he stops, spins it around so it's facing the other way, and resumes humping. Naughty boy! :oops: (I like him a little bit more now...)

*hee hee hee* What color were his eyes then? :blush: You're gonna get me into so much trouble! :angelic:

The eyes of the devil! :snakeman:

The_Wallaby
Keeping it funky

Postby The_Wallaby » Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:11 am

oh for the love of pete NOW I gotta go back and rewatch Texas Odyssey again. Like that is gonna break my heart 8)

I too voted for the beard in FanBase's poll. I just knew Saffymatt & I weren't the only ones! :rolleyes:
I always get a little bit emotional on the corner of Rutherford and Brown Streets.

Chica
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Chica » Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:24 am

The_Wallaby wrote:oh for the love of pete NOW I gotta go back and rewatch Texas Odyssey again. Like that is gonna break my heart 8)

I too voted for the beard in FanBase's poll. I just knew Saffymatt & I weren't the only ones! :rolleyes:

Sorry, my apologies. :oops: I hadn't noticed before as I was distracted by Bret's failed attempt at stage-diving. Speaking of which, as Bret disappears into the crowd in the top corner of the screen you can just see Jemaine giggling. Shame they cut off the footage before we know what they said after he got back on to the stage!

Return to “Jemaine Clement”