The eyes have it

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
Ami
Giving the paper to the people

Postby Ami » Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:55 am

Chica wrote:Oh, and I also just spotted a moment of - at least to me - hitherto unknown Jemaine filth. At the end of the Texas Odyssey documentary, he is humping a stool. All well and good. Then he stops, spins it around so it's facing the other way, and resumes humping. Naughty boy! :oops: (I like him a little bit more now...)

I noticed this too! I mean.. how could I not? :shock: Oh mama! :P

cassandrasnow
Consistently Mediocre

Postby cassandrasnow » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:43 am

Ami wrote:
Chica wrote:Oh, and I also just spotted a moment of - at least to me - hitherto unknown Jemaine filth. At the end of the Texas Odyssey documentary, he is humping a stool. All well and good. Then he stops, spins it around so it's facing the other way, and resumes humping. Naughty boy! :oops: (I like him a little bit more now...)

I was at my Welly-friend's place last night and I showed her the T.O. doco. At the end (I didn't say anything to prompt her) she said, "Oh my god! What is he doing to that stool???!!!" Totally cracked me up.

Chica
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Chica » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:54 am

cassandrasnow wrote:
Ami wrote:

I was at my Welly-friend's place last night and I showed her the T.O. doco. At the end (I didn't say anything to prompt her) she said, "Oh my god! What is he doing to that stool???!!!" Totally cracked me up.

Teehee! This must be the world's first case of stool envy. OK I now just thought of a joke about Jemaine being the stool and me sitting on his face, but I should really keep that to myself. :oops:

FanBase
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby FanBase » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:08 pm

*rofl* Dirty girl! :blush:
"That's not a fan base, that's just a woman."

FanBase

Postby FanBase » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:11 pm

Yes. I've decided. I want to be a stool when I grow up. Yeah...that didn't sound good. :? Maybe we should start a potty jokes thread. Don't mind me. :roll:

Chica
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Chica » Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:58 am

We need to find another name for the item of furniture he was humping. Then it'll all be hunky-dory.

eclecticwonder
Lost but happy at sea

Postby eclecticwonder » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:16 am

Chica wrote:We need to find another name for the item of furniture he was humping. Then it'll all be hunky-dory.

we could just call it a chair with no back, but that would take too much effort...

wait!!! :shock:
what about...tuffet?

nah, that's dumb.

ignore me.
------------------

"It doesn't hurt to do something absolutely outrageous..."

FanBase

Postby FanBase » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:47 pm

eclecticwonder wrote:
Chica wrote:We need to find another name for the item of furniture he was humping. Then it'll all be hunky-dory.

we could just call it a chair with no back, but that would take too much effort...

what about...tuffet?

nah, that's dumb.

ignore me.

There there...it happens to the best of us. :goodman:

:lol:

poptartgirl
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby poptartgirl » Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:18 am

eclecticwonder wrote:

what about...tuffet?

nah, that's dumb.

ignore me.

Tuffet, eh ? So Jemaine has his own nursery rhyme, "Little Mr Muffet " ? :lol:
“We tell you lies, and if you laugh, they’re jokes.”

"all I wanted to say is "May I rock you ?"

Chica
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Chica » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:15 am

How about 'seat'? So that makes him a Seat Stud. Um... :?

gl1t3r
Giving the paper to the people

Postby gl1t3r » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:55 am

I laughed out loud when I read this, and then, when he scurried over to see what I was laughing about, forced my husband to watch it with me at least twice.

He also likes Jemaine a little bit more now, too. Although I think it's different for him.
"Thanks for the acids."

Chica
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Chica » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:33 am

gl1t3r wrote:

I laughed out loud when I read this, and then, when he scurried over to see what I was laughing about, forced my husband to watch it with me at least twice.

He also likes Jemaine a little bit more now, too. Although I think it's different for him.

I can see a new sexual catchphrase developing in your household: "Oh darling, treat me like furniture!"

cassandrasnow
Consistently Mediocre

Postby cassandrasnow » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:29 am

gl1t3r wrote:I laughed out loud when I read this, and then, when he scurried over to see what I was laughing about, forced my husband to watch it with me at least twice.

Yes, I think it's probably just slightly different for him. :wink:

Deirdre
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Deirdre » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:03 am

OK guys. I was standing right in front of Jemaine and the "furniture" at the time. And I don't really understand why, but I had to look away. I guess I couldn't handle the intensity. :roll:

cassandrasnow
Consistently Mediocre

Postby cassandrasnow » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:29 pm

Deirdre wrote:OK guys. I was standing right in front of Jemaine and the "furniture" at the time. And I don't really understand why, but I had to look away. I guess I couldn't handle the intensity. :roll:

Hahaha. I can totally understand that. I think I would have given the person next to me a very stunned and speechless sideways glance.

Return to “Jemaine Clement”