My friend claims...

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
deirdrelev
Lost but happy at sea

My friend claims...

Postby deirdrelev » Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:59 pm

that Jemaine's right eye looks wonky and weird sometimes... I think she's nuts, but, uh, maybe I've missed something since I'm continually in the throes of adoration...

Comments, please.

Deirdre, avoiding working on her new romance novel..
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."—Oscar Wilde

eclecticwonder
Lost but happy at sea

Postby eclecticwonder » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:29 am

okay, i just went to the "don't shoot the messenger" thread, because there are quite a few pictures of him there--and i saw nothing wonky or weird about either of his eyes!!!! :tsk: :cross: i also did a google images search :type: , just to get a few different perspectives--and still don't see it!!!
i think he is simply perfect :wink: :drool:
------------------

"It doesn't hurt to do something absolutely outrageous..."

Ami
Giving the paper to the people

Postby Ami » Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:51 am

eclecticwonder wrote:i think he is simply perfect :wink: :drool:

I couldn't agree more. :D

cassandrasnow
Consistently Mediocre

Postby cassandrasnow » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:14 pm

Jemaine and a wonky eye? Never! I think your friend is just jealous. Of what.... I don't know. Now Shannen Doherty has a wonky eye. She is the definition of wonky eye.... not Jemaine.

deirdrelev
Lost but happy at sea

Postby deirdrelev » Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:58 pm

I KNEW he didn't have a weird or wonky eye! I mean, really. I think my friend was just being a bee-yotch to torture me for making her watch back to back episodes of the show...

Deirdre

saffymatt
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby saffymatt » Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:35 pm

deirdrelev wrote:I KNEW he didn't have a weird or wonky eye! I mean, really. I think my friend was just being a bee-yotch to torture me for making her watch back to back episodes of the show...

Deirdre

Sounds like my sister last night after I made her watch Bowie. She told me that they weren't that funny. Them there are fighting words. :argue:
Set your Phasers on Funky!

cassandrasnow
Consistently Mediocre

Postby cassandrasnow » Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:57 pm

deirdrelev wrote:I KNEW he didn't have a weird or wonky eye! I mean, really. I think my friend was just being a bee-yotch to torture me for making her watch back to back episodes of the show...

Deirdre

That explains it. Although that's a very random/weird thing to pick on isn't it? A wonky eye?

deirdrelev
Lost but happy at sea

Postby deirdrelev » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:32 pm

I think she was picking on his eye (eyes?) because I keep telling her how gorgeous they are.

Anyone who doesn't think the Bowie episode is hilarious is beyond hope. Even my FATHER, who is 70, called me the day after it aired and said, "Did you watch that? It was brilliant." (My dad is pretty cool).

I hate to admit it, but my husband is totally lukewarm on FOTC (though he did admit the Bowie episode was great). I think it's just too dry for him. Well, it's his loss....

Deirdre

Chica
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Chica » Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:19 am

deirdrelev wrote:I think she was picking on his eye (eyes?) because I keep telling her how gorgeous they are.

Deirdre

And they may or may not be green. :wink:

FanBase

Postby FanBase » Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:20 am

:rolleyes: <-- Those are wonky eyes. Maybe her wonky eyes are giving her that impression... :P
"That's not a fan base, that's just a woman."

FanBase

Postby FanBase » Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:23 am

saffymatt wrote:Sounds like my sister last night after I made her watch Bowie. She told me that they weren't that funny. Them there are fighting words. :argue:

And she's your sister? Maybe she's adopted... :wink:

saffymatt

Postby saffymatt » Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:45 am

No, I think that I'm adopted. Neither one of my sisters like them, and when I started the DVD last night at my dad's house he looked at me like I was crazy and said "You like that". I guess he saw one episode on HBO a while ago and didn't get it. Anyone want to take me in...I clean up after myself and I am potty trained. :lol:

eclecticwonder
Lost but happy at sea

Postby eclecticwonder » Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:49 am

saffymatt wrote:No, I think that I'm adopted. Neither one of my sisters like them, and when I started the DVD last night at my dad's house he looked at me like I was crazy and said "You like that". I guess he saw one episode on HBO a while ago and didn't get it. Anyone want to take me in...I clean up after myself and I am potty trained. :lol:

do you do dishes? :hrm:
------------------

"It doesn't hurt to do something absolutely outrageous..."

FanBase

Postby FanBase » Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:51 am

saffymatt wrote:No, I think that I'm adopted. Neither one of my sisters like them, and when I started the DVD last night at my dad's house he looked at me like I was crazy and said "You like that". I guess he saw one episode on HBO a while ago and didn't get it. Anyone want to take me in...I clean up after myself and I am potty trained. :lol:

Poor dear - you can come live with me. :bighug: You're like a delicate pencil waiting to break with that family of yours. :wink:

saffymatt

Postby saffymatt » Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:54 am

I do do dishes and I clean windows. 8)

Return to “Jemaine Clement”