Fake/imposter Jemaine MySpace

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
FanBase
Registered Rhymnecologist

Fake Jemaine Strikes Again

Postby FanBase » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:37 am

Keep an eye on this one: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=243167630

Several of us have filed abuse reports to Myspace about this guy. He's the same Jemaine Clement Esquire creep.

I guess they made him take down the FotC background that he had as well as the photo and title. The bastard is probably leaving up the profile to be stubborn.

It'll be interesting to see if he lets it languish, or if he'll be back to his old shenanigans once he figures we've all forgotten he's there.
"That's not a fan base, that's just a woman."

saffymatt

Postby saffymatt » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:25 am

I noticed that the name is gone too. I wonder what is up with that?
Set your Phasers on Funky!

cassandrasnow
Consistently Mediocre

Postby cassandrasnow » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:15 am

Yup, the name, background and photos (including photo albums) have all been pulled. You never know with this person - they may just appear again in some other form. I see there's a few sad, confused (and utterly duped) fans on there.

FanBase

Postby FanBase » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:41 am

Woo hoo! I just checked the link today and it said that the profile has either been deleted or closed by the user.

Good job ladies. 8)
"That's not a fan base, that's just a woman."

cassandrasnow
Consistently Mediocre

Postby cassandrasnow » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:11 pm

It's amazing to know that our efforts actually paid off.

Message to that guy - If you try this again, we WILL find you! Muahahahahaha!!! :twisted:

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:10 pm

:lol: at you ladies

Nothing to do with me, I don't use TheArseOfTheInter... I mean MySpace :hrmpf: I just like to keep an eye on people setting up anything Conchords related, but I'd not get involved over there.

Mind you saying that one of the Conchords fan pages there used my stuff as they were too lazy to write their own. Not a word of thanks, just took my writing and used it :fence: Is that plagarism or copyright wotsit or something else totally :hrm:

But if you feel you need to complain about someone over there setting up a page that is misleading you carry on. Give em some :fence: :thump:

:purple: :popcorn:

JulesJules

Postby JulesJules » Thu May 08, 2008 5:10 pm

Mind you saying that one of the Conchords fan pages there used my stuff as they were too lazy to write their own. Not a word of thanks, just took my writing and used it Is that plagarism or copyright wotsit or something else totally

It's very bad netiquette and rude, I know that much!

Heck, I stole an avatar (hosting it myself though) either from here or another site, and use it on another message board, and when someone asked me who it was, I answered AND said I'd stolen the avatar! Give credit where credit is due!

Return to “Jemaine Clement”