Jemaine's grey hair

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!

Why isn't Jemaine covering his greys?

Appeals to older fan base
3
9%
Letting it all hang out
29
83%
Increases stage gravitas
3
9%
 
Total votes: 35

User avatar
SheWolf
Boom King!
Posts: 7224
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:24 pm

Postby SheWolf » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:20 pm

Oh now I see. If I'm not logged on to Flickr I can't see the pic from the first link either.

Awesomeness! I laugh inside when I see Jemmy's cute giggly face.

Hmmmm.....photobucket you say? I'll have to check that out.

User avatar
FanBase
Registered Rhymnecologist
Posts: 358
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:38 am

Postby FanBase » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:58 pm

claire wrote:
:D (i can't get it to post any bigger than this for some reason)

Image

(copyright sxsw2006)


I love how you're so on top of providing credit, Claire. What a sweetie. :)

How's this for you guys? Good choice, SheWolf. :D
Image
"That's not a fan base, that's just a woman."

User avatar
dangerous person
David Bowie's nipple antennae
Posts: 1268
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:26 am

Postby dangerous person » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:15 am

Bret looks like he's wearing Jemaine's spare black shirt, he's floating in it :lol:

User avatar
SheWolf
Boom King!
Posts: 7224
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:24 pm

Postby SheWolf » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:03 pm

dangerous person wrote:Bret looks like he's wearing Jemaine's spare black shirt, he's floating in it :lol:

I didn't notice that it looked big but I did notice how nice Jemaine's shoulders looks vs Bret's. Jemaine was leaner then and that shirt looks really nice on him.

User avatar
H....
David Bowie's nipple antennae
Posts: 1412
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 11:36 am

Postby H.... » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:52 pm

He looks so happy. Jemaine is great.
Throw us your potatoes!

User avatar
SheWolf
Boom King!
Posts: 7224
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:24 pm

Postby SheWolf » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:57 pm

All the more reason for me to want to see some FOTC bloopers - more laughing and smiling Jemaine.

User avatar
Nancy
Persona Non Regatta
Posts: 9055
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 9:40 pm

Postby Nancy » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:09 pm

FanBase wrote:
claire wrote:
:D (i can't get it to post any bigger than this for some reason)

Image

(copyright sxsw2006)


I love how you're so on top of providing credit, Claire. What a sweetie. :)

How's this for you guys? Good choice, SheWolf. :D
Image



Boy, that Jemaine guy sure fills out a shirt well, doesn't he? :thud:

Mmm, yum, he's virry sixy. (Can you guess what I'm listening to?) :roll:
Oh, fish-like Lady
Lady-like Fish
I don't think so Bro, she's a Lady, Lady, Lady, Lady
No, no, she's a fish that's just a little bit
La-dy-ish! Yeah!

User avatar
claire
David Bowie's nipple antennae
Posts: 1244
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 6:57 pm

Postby claire » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:14 pm

FanBase wrote:I love how you're so on top of providing credit, Claire. What a sweetie. :)

How's this for you guys? Good choice, SheWolf. :D
Image


yay thanks for the larger version, laughing J is too adorable :)

User avatar
SheWolf
Boom King!
Posts: 7224
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:24 pm

Postby SheWolf » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:15 pm

It made me realize that he doesn't usually wear black but he should because it flatters his coloring. I really like that shirt - the pattern to it is cool and it's nice to see him wear something that fits.

Holy crap Nancy I see you are now a registered rhymcologist - how did you get so far ahead of me? :rolleyes:

User avatar
claire
David Bowie's nipple antennae
Posts: 1244
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 6:57 pm

Postby claire » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:50 pm

he does look great in black, your avatar pic is one of my fave pics of him... :)

and while i think he looks quite adorable in the laughing pic, he is beyond hotness now with his hair longer and a couple more pounds on him...

congrats nancy on your new status!! :dance:

User avatar
SheWolf
Boom King!
Posts: 7224
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:24 pm

Postby SheWolf » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:09 pm

claire wrote:he does look great in black, your avatar pic is one of my fave pics of him... :)

and while i think he looks quite adorable in the laughing pic, he is beyond hotness now with his hair longer and a couple more pounds on him...

congrats nancy on your new status!! :dance:


I love the avatar pic as well, he looks smoldering. I had no idea he looked that good even though I was standing right next to him.

I'm undecided about the hair. I liked it it short but I like it long too. And although I think he looks snuggly now I think I may prefer him a bit thinner. I also liked him with the beard. I think the only look I didn't like was the mustache - too porn star.

User avatar
claire
David Bowie's nipple antennae
Posts: 1244
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 6:57 pm

Postby claire » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:13 pm

he's just got such gorgeous hair that the more of it the better! i think he looks great in every combo tho (yes aside from porn star 'stache, lol) i like him best with just a little bit of scruff tho, i'm usually not a big fan of full mustache and beard but he even makes that look sixy...

okay i have to stop gushing over the j-man and get back to work, lol...

User avatar
Nancy
Persona Non Regatta
Posts: 9055
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 9:40 pm

Postby Nancy » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:23 pm

SheWolf wrote:It made me realize that he doesn't usually wear black but he should because it flatters his coloring. I really like that shirt - the pattern to it is cool and it's nice to see him wear something that fits.

Holy crap Nancy I see you are now a registered rhymcologist - how did you get so far ahead of me? :rolleyes:


Lots and lots of songs in the song title game. :D

I agree with the black shirt, but I love the tight white he wore when I saw him.
After seeing all the tour pics with his long hair, I watched the dvd yesterday, and I think I like it in between what he has now and the shortness of last year. Although I really like all of his looks except for the "Stand Up"- "Humans Are Dead" look, where his hair is sooo long.
You know what? I take it back - he looks good no matter what length his hair is, because he makes it work! :D
Oh, fish-like Lady

Lady-like Fish

I don't think so Bro, she's a Lady, Lady, Lady, Lady

No, no, she's a fish that's just a little bit

La-dy-ish! Yeah!

User avatar
H....
David Bowie's nipple antennae
Posts: 1412
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 11:36 am

Postby H.... » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:27 am

Whatever the hair length, he always looks sixy.


Yis, even in EvsS avec the mullet, I know it's a bit wrong but it is Jemaine after all...
Throw us your potatoes!

User avatar
dangerous person
David Bowie's nipple antennae
Posts: 1268
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:26 am

Postby dangerous person » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:59 am

H.... wrote:Yis, even in EvsS avec the mullet, I know it's a bit wrong but it is Jemaine after all...


:lol: you've got it bad!!!!!
"We're a novelty music act, we're not a freak show"


Return to “Jemaine Clement”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron