Jemaine and his glasses

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
conchordgirl
Registered Rhymnecologist

Jemaine and his glasses

Postby conchordgirl » Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:40 pm

Wow, it is an amazingly beautiful day today, one of the few where the temperatures are not in the 100s and I will not spend this gorgeous day inside! I'm off to visit relatives that came into town this weekend..but before I go..

This is for Fluffy..:D (try to resist that!)

Everyone have a great day or night where ever you are!

--Nicole
Oh, look at me! I'm the magical man from happy land, in a gumdrop house on lollipop laaaaaane!!
Oh by the way I was being sarcastic.--Homer Simpson

Kate
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Kate » Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:26 pm

Who says ladies don't make passes at guys who wear glasses? Especially when they are hunkarooners like Mr. Clement! Look at that pic, ladies!!! Would you make a pass at him? I know I would. It would be ladylike and polite, for sure, but it would be a pass!

Anyone else think he should be doing Eyewear commercials? Damn, he looks fine in those specs! :heart: 8) :heart:

Kate

Postby Kate » Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:28 pm

I got so engrossed in that picture, and the comment, I forgot to say this:

:prayer: Thank You, Nicole! :prayer:

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:24 am

If I could ever get up the nerve to make a pass at a guy, I would sure make one at Jemaine (and Bret - hey, if I got any nerve why not two guys at once? :wink:)
Great picture, Nicole! Enjoy your beautiful weather! It is 43, cold and rainy here. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Fluffyblonde

Postby Fluffyblonde » Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:00 am

Awwwww, Nicole!

You are such a love! Mwah, mwah, mwah! I wish there was something I could do for you in return! You know how much I needed cheering up, and it is just so typical of you to do something so sweet!

That shot is so gorgeous and yummy! You caputured him perfectly, head cocked just so, in all his hilarity!

Thank you, girl - for everything! You are an angel!

specialkay

Postby specialkay » Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:24 pm

that is so great...thanks girl! :whistle:
"Growing OLD is mandatory but growing UP is optional" :)
~KAREN~

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:47 pm

There is just one thing to say.... *DEEP SIGH*

Thank you
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.

Ostracize
New arrival

Postby Ostracize » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:59 am

Does anyone know where I can get those glasses? Any websites or information on them?
Andy sure does throw some good parties.

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:45 am

I don't know but for what I payed for my last pair of glasses I would like to know what there overheads are. :shock:

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:51 am

Johnnyp wrote:I don't know but for what I payed for my last pair of glasses I would like to know what there overheads are. :shock:

Whahaha! :roll2: I do wonder what it actually costs to make a pair of glasses... :puzzled:
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Kate

Postby Kate » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:53 am

Seriously, I saw a pair quite similar in LensCrafters when I was there yesterday. If you live in the States, you might want to check there.

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:22 pm

Johnnyp wrote:I don't know but for what I payed for my last pair of glasses I would like to know what there overheads are. :shock:

No kidding! I'm still wearing a pair I bought about eight years ago, back when I had a health-care plan that got me a discount on them. My prescription has changed since then -- quite a few times, actually -- but as I only wear my glasses in the morning, they do ok. *looks around* Hmmm. Actually, I can see quite clearly through them, even at distances.
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

specialkay

Postby specialkay » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:40 pm

It doesn't cost alot to make them but they sure do make you think it does! 8)
Seriously,
I bought a pair in honor of 'our man' just a few weeks ago! :clap: :rock:
and one of my close friends who is an optrician that sold them to me told me to recommend http://www.signatureeyewear.com
She said that those style glasses were in an Eddie Bauer line and also in the new John Deere (yes, as in tractor) :lol: line of eyewear.

*you can see mine in the introduce yourself thread...but mine have girly bling* :lol:

~KAREN~

Ostracize
New arrival

Postby Ostracize » Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:26 am

specialkay wrote:It doesn't cost alot to make them but they sure do make you think it does! 8)
Seriously,
I bought a pair in honor of 'our man' just a few weeks ago! :clap: :rock:
and one of my close friends who is an optrician that sold them to me told me to recommend http://www.signatureeyewear.com
She said that those style glasses were in an Eddie Bauer line and also in the new John Deere (yes, as in tractor) :lol: line of eyewear.

*you can see mine in the introduce yourself thread...but mine have girly bling* :lol:
I looked, but didn't see anything. Any specific links to a page with those glasses? They're almost modern Drew Carey glasses.
Andy sure does throw some good parties.

specialkay

Postby specialkay » Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:29 am

you are right, they are Drew Carey type looking. I was just using that link because she recommended it. Now that I looked there, I can't find them myself... :hrm: let's see...try http://www.framesdirect.com and see if you find the Eddie Bauer line.
Or feel free to PM me if you like :D

~KAREN~

Return to “Jemaine Clement”