Jemaine and his glasses

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
cassandrasnow
Consistently Mediocre

Postby cassandrasnow » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:13 pm

Oh man. That is indeed a blissful pic of Jemaine.

A good friend of mine (named Andy believe it or not *L*) is an optometrist and I've been showing him countless images of J's glasses. He doesn't recognise the frames. Damn. I'll keep asking him about them until he can give me a lead of some sort.

If only Jemaine would tell us what they are. It could be so easy.... but nooo. :wink:

FanBase
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby FanBase » Fri May 09, 2008 5:07 pm

We haven't solved this mystery yet? I love those glasses too.

I say after Malinda finds Osama, we put her on this case. :coffee:

I jest. It's kinda nice to have it as a mystery so that no one copies his style.
"That's not a fan base, that's just a woman."

Zap
Lost but happy at sea

Postby Zap » Fri May 09, 2008 7:14 pm

In the headshot in Bust, I think I can make out "Gucci" on the arm, but it could be a hallucination.

I just got new glasses yesterday, and I looked carefully through the Gucci frames -- Jemaine's don't match anything I see in their current collection.

FanBase
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby FanBase » Fri May 09, 2008 10:11 pm

I think we looked up Gucci designs at one point and couldn't conclude anything. I bet they are Gucci though. Cassandra, what was it that you concluded about the Gucci models? I remember something she said about them a while back which led us to believe we weren't on the right track.

One of us should ask him one day, but I'm sure he's sick of that question.
"That's not a fan base, that's just a woman."

Return to “Jemaine Clement”