News of this broke on Myspace

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
meg1448
Half a shapely halibut

Re: News of this broke on Myspace

Postby meg1448 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:08 am

bibliaddict wrote:
meg1448 wrote::? Wow...sorry guys. Didn't mean to offend so many people. I think he's hilarious because he's such an asshole...but then again one of my favourite comedians is David Cross who is also a big asshole...not to mention George Carlin and Bill Hicks. I thought you guys might just find it funny at how obviously jealous he was...guess not. I regret posting it. :? :bang:

I thought it was rude, crude and absolutely hysterical!

Well I'm glad it made at least someone smile. :)
"If the divine master plan is perfection, maybe next I'll give Judas a try."

Spark by Tori Amos
DA account: http://modelmeg2003.deviantart.com/

bibliaddict
Consistently Mediocre

Postby bibliaddict » Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:22 am

SheWolf, that's absolutely BRILLIANT. I hope you won't mind when we Breterosexuals have to adapt the lyrics at some point in the future. :whistle:

I expect to hear you perform this live next time I see you. :rock:
Spandex Inspector #12

meg1448
Half a shapely halibut

Postby meg1448 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:41 am

SheWolf wrote:Hey there Jem I hear that you got hitched
I’m sure the lovely little missus isn’t a b****
Just because she’s got more Jemmy than me
Doesn’t mean I’m giving in to jealousy
Sure you’re hunky and kinda shy
But there’s no reason to make the lusty ladies cry cry
We want you for a night or at the most a day hey
Listen to us when we say

Jem, please spread your love around
Your bum is too perky to waste on one
Being married doesn’t have to be the end of your fun
So Jem please spread your love around
Not in a ho way just in a ‘hey may I service you today’ way
Why can’t a heterosexual guy be a heterosexual guy with as many ladies as he’d like? All the time obviously even when he’s got a wife back in NZ
Don’t let anybody tell you can’t hump a lot coz you’re hot to trot and I hope you’re not too shy to show us what you’ve got. Let’s talk about your wow ka-plow come on now help me out.

You’ve got to spread your love around (spread your love around)
That’s the conclusion that I’ve come to
And that’s a euphemism for we want to bum you
Jem please spread your love around (spread your love around)
No doubt about it you made the girlies drool when you mimed sexual congress with that stool
OOH shake your money maker
And don’t ever stop, no don’t ever stop coz sometimes we get lonely and we ne-eed some luvin, even if it’s with someone’s husband and you can still get lots of things done while you’re loving everyone and you can make up stuff like telling Miranda you’re off to get a pie or whatever….
Oh Jem please spread your love around

* Disclaimer: this song in no way endorses adultery.

That's brilliant!!

Once again, I'm sorry if I offended anyone. :cry:
I'm really happy for Jemaine and I'm sure his wife is absolutely lovely. I just frequent that site a lot and was surprised when I saw that he'd written about it. No offense meant to Jemaine or his wife, who I wish all the happiness in the world.

Spark by Tori Amos

dangerous person
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby dangerous person » Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:27 am

oh meg don't be silly, I'm sure no one's cross with you! :goodman: And you did warn us about him.

SheWolf that song is brilliant!!! :lol: :clap:
A truly beautiful wedding present!!
"We're a novelty music act, we're not a freak show"

claire

Postby claire » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:51 pm

oh don't worry about it meg, everyone has different tastes, i just find stuff like that offensive, and i'm kind of sensitive so i tend to put myself in someone else's shoes when i read something like that and wonder how i'd feel if i was reading that about someone i cared about so that's why stuff like that upsets me...
that's frozen cool...

WomanInThePark
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby WomanInThePark » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:29 pm

Yeah, that song was beautiful.
Beth, did you really need to fake your death?

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:22 pm

bibliaddict wrote:I expect to hear you perform this live next time I see you. :rock:

With alcohol all things are possible. :drinkers:
90% evil
ImageImage

claire

Postby claire » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:56 pm

woohoo! maybe you can grab the mic from rhys and sing it for us then, i'm sure he'd be happy to sing backup for you and do the "spread your love around"s :)
that's frozen cool...

meg1448
Half a shapely halibut

Postby meg1448 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:35 pm

Thanks guys. And seriously SheWolf, this must be recorded! MUST! :P 8)

Spark by Tori Amos

JulesJules

Postby JulesJules » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:56 pm

I post on a non-FotC related board, where the ladies pretty much know Jemaine only as my tv-star boyfriend, and here is the way I broke the news of *my* secret:

Jemaine and I are through. Who? Why he of the lovely, kissable lips!

He's married. I told him we could never be together the way he desired, so he married some chick on the rebound.

Well, that's not altogether true. He's actually known this woman for several years, but after he and I met, he told me that he'd never loved any woman the way he loves me, including her.

Ok this isn't exactly full and complete disclosure either. Jemaine and I have never met in person, but our souls are joined in the cosmos and I know that he loves me and senses my presence, always. Sort of like how Darth Vader knew when Luke was around. Our love is The Force that binds all things in the universe.

ALRIGHT! STOP BROWBEATING ME! Jemaine doesn't know me. We've never met, spoken on the phone, IMd, or even exchanged an email. He doesn't know I exist! And he never will! *sob* He's gone and married his long-time girlfriend which is just as it should be, but I can't help feeling .................

.....what am I feeling?

Strangely happy, because he seems like a really decent guy and deserves a nice marriage as much as the next guy? No, that can't be it. That would be waaay too normal.

eta:

SheWolf that was fantastic! OMG I was literally LOL, and I rarely LOL even when I type LOL!!!

meg1448
Half a shapely halibut

Postby meg1448 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:39 am

JulesJules wrote:I post on a non-FotC related board, where the ladies pretty much know Jemaine only as my tv-star boyfriend, and here is the way I broke the news of *my* secret:

He's married. I told him we could never be together the way he desired, so he married some chick on the rebound.

Well, that's not altogether true. He's actually known this woman for several years, but after he and I met, he told me that he'd never loved any woman the way he loves me, including her.

Ok this isn't exactly full and complete disclosure either. Jemaine and I have never met in person, but our souls are joined in the cosmos and I know that he loves me and senses my presence, always. Sort of like how Darth Vader knew when Luke was around. Our love is The Force that binds all things in the universe.

ALRIGHT! STOP BROWBEATING ME! Jemaine doesn't know me. We've never met, spoken on the phone, IMd, or even exchanged an email. He doesn't know I exist! And he never will! *sob* He's gone and married his long-time girlfriend which is just as it should be, but I can't help feeling .................

.....what am I feeling?

Strangely happy, because he seems like a really decent guy and deserves a nice marriage as much as the next guy? No, that can't be it. That would be waaay too normal.

Fantastic! That sums up my feelings perfectly! :rock:

Spark by Tori Amos

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:56 pm

JulesJules wrote:I post on a non-FotC related board, where the ladies pretty much know Jemaine only as my tv-star boyfriend, and here is the way I broke the news of *my* secret:

.....what am I feeling?

eta:

SheWolf that was fantastic! OMG I was literally LOL, and I rarely LOL even when I type LOL!!!

Wow Jules I didn't know you were such a nut...I mean, so creative. :wink:

I gotta be honest, I LOLd at myself the whole time I was writing the Jemainiac's Ballad. Glad you enjoyed it.
90% evil
ImageImage

slut_angel22@yahoo
Stop touching the monkeys

Postby slut_angel22@yahoo » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:14 pm

I imagined he told me that very same lie too. Boy, that Jemaine sure gets around! :shock:
Bret: Have been sheared.
Jemaine: Have been shorn.

JulesJules

Postby JulesJules » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:24 pm

wsdewitt wrote:

I imagined he told me that very same lie too. Boy, that Jemaine sure gets around! :shock:

Between you, me, and the wallpaper, I think he's a bit of a floozy. Married life is sure to slow him down though. :lol:

ParanoidAndroid
Half a shapely halibut

Postby ParanoidAndroid » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:42 am

Awww yay!
I hope things work out great for the two! She must have a lot of patience and be really freaking cool with, well, the fact that he has drooly faces at his feet. She must be a very strong and humorous woman to keep up with him hahahah (or is it the other way around? he has to keep up with the great gal she is?).
I'll never know for sure, but I am content as long as he is happy. :D
I wonder if it was a spur of the moment thing... where they reached a moment of shared revelation- "You know what? We should get friggin' married right now! Hell yeah!"
This calls for a party.
:partyman:
"We'll have puppet shows. Or use them when we're writing scripts"-Bret

Return to “Jemaine Clement”