A bunny which looks like Jemaine....

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
SexyLadyBits
New arrival

Re: A bunny which looks like Jemaine....

Postby SexyLadyBits » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:56 pm

The last picture makes want to give Jemaine a hoof massage....rar :wink:

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:51 pm

I want to sit on his lap and um :worry: get my picture taken :)

I don't know what to tell you it's just a real obvious forgery to me. Besides, the face is from another Jem pic and the proportion is all wrong. Here's a similar one I did awhile back with chickenkarma's sheeple.
90% evil
ImageImage

claire
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby claire » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:58 pm

SheWolf wrote:but there's always this: sixy bunny...me want to pet....

i don't know how on earth he manages to look so hot in that outfit but he does...
that's frozen cool...

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:04 pm

The chest hair on display might have something to do with it but I think it's most likely the intensified 2 minute love look on this face. He knows what he's doing. :waggle:
90% evil
ImageImage

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:52 am

I've always loved that picture of the guys in the costumes. It's so ridiculous, yet somehow sexy. A copy of it was on my fridge for ages. (Thanks Andria!)

Nice job with the photoshop of Bret onto his sheep, SheWolf! I rarely have the patience with Photoshop to do stuff like that.
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

SexyLadyBits
New arrival

Postby SexyLadyBits » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:40 pm

SheWolf wrote:I want to sit on his lap and um :worry: get my picture taken :)

I don't know what to tell you it's just a real obvious forgery to me. Besides, the face is from another Jem pic and the proportion is all wrong. Here's a similar one I did awhile back with chickenkarma's sheeple.

I love the Bret Sheep photoshopped picture, he looks so cute. See, had I seen that online there is no way I would be able to tell it's not real. I have a poor eye for these things. BTW you should photoshop Jemaine as a sheep, that would be awesome.

tvldiva
Feeling much better now...

Postby tvldiva » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:54 pm

claire wrote:
SheWolf wrote:but there's always this: sixy bunny...me want to pet....

i don't know how on earth he manages to look so hot in that outfit but he does...

This is one of my favorite all time photo's of them!! So funny!
Why don't you accept me as your God!?

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:36 am

SexyLadyBits wrote:I love the Bret Sheep photoshopped picture, he looks so cute. See, had I seen that online there is no way I would be able to tell it's not real. I have a poor eye for these things. BTW you should photoshop Jemaine as a sheep, that would be awesome.

Bret looks cute? Creepy as hell is more like it. Here's Jem:
90% evil
ImageImage

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:10 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I think Bret fares a little better in his sheepy suit than Jemaine. It could be the choice of photo. And SW, if you hadn't said photoshop, I never would have known about the Ralphie shot. I guess when you're familiar with photoshop it's easy to spot.
Oh, fish-like Lady
Lady-like Fish
I don't think so Bro, she's a Lady, Lady, Lady, Lady
No, no, she's a fish that's just a little bit
La-dy-ish! Yeah!

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:45 pm

Bret fares much better. I just slapped the Jem bunny together quickly last night. He looks like an egghead but I had to work my fave Jem smiley pic in there.
90% evil
ImageImage

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:41 pm

I think the technical things that are possible today are amazing. As long as they're used for good, and not evil. :twisted:

I know that from now on, I'll look more closely at photos to see if they're real or a product of the photoshop gods. :shock:
Oh, fish-like Lady

Lady-like Fish

La-dy-ish! Yeah!

meg1448
Half a shapely halibut

Postby meg1448 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:04 pm

Nancy Hillner wrote:I think the technical things that are possible today are amazing. As long as they're used for good, and not evil. :twisted:

I know that from now on, I'll look more closely at photos to see if they're real or a product of the photoshop gods. :shock:

As a photo retoucher/restorer and manipulator, I can tell you, pretty much every single photo in every single thing you've ever read or seen (from the last 15 or so years) is touched up to some degree...whether it be changing the lighting or completely changing the picture. Oh, and this will blow your mind. You know the "Dove Real Beauty Campaign"? (Where they get "everyday" looking women to pose for their ads). Well, one of the world's top photoshop gurus worked on those and he said you wouldn't believe how much photoshop went into making those women look "perfectly normal". Scary, huh? Can't really trust your eyes anymore.
"If the divine master plan is perfection, maybe next I'll give Judas a try."

Spark by Tori Amos
DA account: http://modelmeg2003.deviantart.com/

H....

Postby H.... » Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:08 pm

Not sure about the bunny resemblence. Although, anything that even has the faintest look of the J-Dog about it should feel extremely lucky.
Throw us your potatoes!

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:27 am

meg1448 wrote:
Nancy Hillner wrote:I think the technical things that are possible today are amazing. As long as they're used for good, and not evil. :twisted:

As a photo retoucher/restorer and manipulator, I can tell you, pretty much every single photo in every single thing you've ever read or seen (from the last 15 or so years) is touched up to some degree...whether it be changing the lighting or completely changing the picture. Oh, and this will blow your mind. You know the "Dove Real Beauty Campaign"? (Where they get "everyday" looking women to pose for their ads). Well, one of the world's top photoshop gurus worked on those and he said you wouldn't believe how much photoshop went into making those women look "perfectly normal". Scary, huh? Can't really trust your eyes anymore.

Even the Dove campaign??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

That stinks. *feeling very manipulated* :oops:
Oh, fish-like Lady

Lady-like Fish

La-dy-ish! Yeah!

H....

Postby H.... » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:55 am

I guess you just can't trust anything you see/read in the press.
Throw us your potatoes!

Return to “Jemaine Clement”