Jemaine's Lisp

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
Carol
Registered Rhymnecologist

Re: Jemaine's Lisp

Postby Carol » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:17 am

You know we're all jealous as all get-out, right?
Then again, had you not had the experiences you've had, we wouldn't have this forum, would we? So...YEA SHERRY! :yay:
I wish I was Sherry, I wish I was Sherry, I wish I was Sherry :yawinkle:
Last edited by Carol on Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:24 am

I bet he smelled nice.
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:51 am

Mmm...I bet he smelled nice too. Viry manly I bet.

/creepy

trefusis
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby trefusis » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:59 am

I'm glad somebody else said that first.
That's the conclusion that I've come to, but...

Ozpot
Getting lewd with the food

Postby Ozpot » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:36 pm

He smells like a newly shaved sheep with a hint of fresh pine. Va va va voom.

Not that I've actually...smelled him or anything.
ImageImage

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:06 pm

kellysouthpaw wrote:Mmm...I bet he smelled nice too. Viry manly I bet.

/creepy

:lol: Actually, hate to say it ladies but it was a warm night, he'd been performing 2 gigs, then stood in a hot crowded bar till 4am or so and the wandered the streets in the wee small hours as the sun was rising :lol: So no, defo not fresh smelling :roll2:

But still a lovely guy to chat to. A real gent.

ASmallTurnip
-- MASTER CRIMINAL -- Root Vegetable Violence a Specialty

Postby ASmallTurnip » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:35 pm

Sherry wrote: :lol: Actually, hate to say it ladies but it was a warm night, he'd been performing 2 gigs, then stood in a hot crowded bar till 4am or so and the wandered the streets in the wee small hours as the sun was rising :lol: So no, defo not fresh smelling :roll2:

Oh Sherry, I think that's so much better than him smelling fresh as a daisy. I love that sweaty, walking-home-at-dawn scent on a person. It's such a wonderful, happy mixture of ale and perspiration and fatigue. Anyone can smell like a meadow in clean clothes, but you have to have had a truly great night to have earned that delightful stink. Yum. Good times. :yawinkle:

.:: She's got two jobs. She's a pastry chef and a sniper ::.

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:21 pm

I would still say he smelled nice. It'd be his scent, not some cologne.
I always think my hubby smells good after he's been working hard....
ImageImage

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:04 am

Sherry wrote:
kellysouthpaw wrote:Mmm...I bet he smelled nice too. Viry manly I bet.

/creepy

:lol: Actually, hate to say it ladies but it was a warm night, he'd been performing 2 gigs, then stood in a hot crowded bar till 4am or so and the wandered the streets in the wee small hours as the sun was rising :lol: So no, defo not fresh smelling :roll2:

All I got out of this was the fact that you shared a sunrise with Jemaine.

And I got :evil: jealous again.

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:39 pm

Jem smelled decidely like nothing at all when I was near him whilst Bret was cute lil' stinky poop. Good to know the J Dog can be one too. :wink:
90% evil
ImageImage

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:20 pm

kellysouthpaw wrote:
Sherry wrote::lol: Actually, hate to say it ladies but it was a warm night, he'd been performing 2 gigs, then stood in a hot crowded bar till 4am or so and the wandered the streets in the wee small hours as the sun was rising :lol: So no, defo not fresh smelling :roll2:

Hehe, there was Jemaine, Bret, Taika, Stan, myself and 2 of my friends. We'd been hanging out with them, Rhys and a few other comedians. After the gig we all met up in the bar, hung out, chatted for a few hours, then for some reason thought it would be a good idea to wander the streets till dawn.

I recall we were wandering down a street when a car drove past, ground to a halt and reversed back to us. And out got Hannah's sister :lol: She hadn't seen Bret in a while so there was introductions and stuff then.

I forget lots of it now, but some things stay in my mind.

Defo didn't notice a lisp though :lol:

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:00 pm

8)
ImageImage

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:04 pm

Sherry wrote:
kellysouthpaw wrote:
Sherry wrote::lol: Actually, hate to say it ladies but it was a warm night, he'd been performing 2 gigs, then stood in a hot crowded bar till 4am or so and the wandered the streets in the wee small hours as the sun was rising :lol: So no, defo not fresh smelling :roll2:

Hehe, there was Jemaine, Bret, Taika, Stan, myself and 2 of my friends. We'd been hanging out with them, Rhys and a few other comedians. After the gig we all met up in the bar, hung out, chatted for a few hours, then for some reason thought it would be a good idea to wander the streets till dawn.

I recall we were wandering down a street when a car drove past, ground to a halt and reversed back to us. And out got Hannah's sister :lol: She hadn't seen Bret in a while so there was introductions and stuff then.

I forget lots of it now, but some things stay in my mind.

Defo didn't notice a lisp though :lol:

I'm now convinced that you, Sherry, are determined to kill me with my own jealousy ;)

slut_angel22@yahoo
Stop touching the monkeys

Postby slut_angel22@yahoo » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:33 pm

:shock: Jeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz Sherry - all that and somehow you don't fancy either one of them? Tell me, aside from Jem not having a lisp and being sweaty, was the conversation rather brilliant? Or was it alcohol induced goofiness? What did he say that whole time without a lisp?
Bret: Have been sheared.
Jemaine: Have been shorn.

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:49 pm

slut_angel22@yahoo wrote::shock: Jeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz Sherry - all that and somehow you don't fancy either one of them? Tell me, aside from Jem not having a lisp and being sweaty, was the conversation rather brilliant? Or was it alcohol induced goofiness? What did he say that whole time without a lisp?

Amazingly, no, not at all. If anything Taika was the one who was the hottie in my book :roll2: From the moment I saw the tattoo on his leg and the knee high socks I was strangly fascinated. But of course, I was well behaved. I remember my BF phoning me when I was in a cab with Bret, Stan, Taika and Iris. Yelling about why was I not on some hill in Somerset on a horse right at that moment. He had forgotten I was away for a while and had phoned to yell at me because he couldn't find me :roll: It was very weird to be sitting facing those 3 and have a conversation with the BF I can tell you :lol: :shock:

Ummm Jemaine didn't drink. He was on OJ all night. Me on the other hand, a few malt whiskeys were consumed :lol: I think Jemaine was the only one not drinking alcohol. Bret had a pint or two.

As for convo, it was conversation. We talked about Figwit, the show, the location, Leonard Cohen (apparently a Jemaine favourite) and lots more. O writing songs, scripts, stuff. I spent large chunks of the evening talking to Bret, Stan, Taika and others also. Rhys was in overdrive as a John McEnroe alike. He was cracking me up. Jemaine was a bit of a wallflower for parts of it I seem to recall. Near the exit/entrance. Some woman who was a bit of a Tolkien geek was stalking him a bit. Mind you, she stalked anyone who was from NZ and was male in that bar that night it seemed :lol:

When we were all wandering the streets we just all kept swapping round, chatting with different people. I walked for ages with Taika talking. Lovely guy, was homesick, well not homesick but wasn't happy in Edinburgh much at the time anyways. Talked more with Bret also. We talked about all sorts. Weird s***. Bowie. Stuff. Same with Jemaine. A lot of things get said when in a city at night :whistle:

I don't know. Some things I remember very clearly, others not so. He had a man bag back then also. Does that help?

I do remember snorting coffee out my nose in front of Bret, Taika and Stan however :oops: I packed out laughing, well, trying not to laugh at something, with a mouthful of coffee. Alas the end result, not pretty :worry:

Return to “Jemaine Clement”