Jemaine's Lisp

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
kellysouthpaw

Re: Jemaine's Lisp

Postby kellysouthpaw » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:31 am

mockingbird wrote:
Venus wrote:I'm sure a whole thread could be dedicated to Jemaine's lips if there isn't one already!

I've often thought Jemaine's lips should have their own forum, with subforums devoted to pouts, philtrums and overall plumpness. :D

To throw my two cents in on the drinking, I have a long and storied family history of alcoholism, and was tending in that direction myself, so I try to steer clear. These days I'm strictly LSD and heroin.

Heroin - that'll grab you by the horn!

what horn?

<33 Jim Gaffigan

mockingbird
Thinks it's hot the way he looks left a lot

Postby mockingbird » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:40 am

SheWolf wrote:Nice! *high five*

I'd high five you back, but my arm has melted into the couch.

helgecko
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby helgecko » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:44 am

:lol: :lol:
I really think I'm going to like it here...
It's all about the music.

Image Image Image Image

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:51 am

Although I do drink, it's kind of nice to know Jemaine doesn't.

I'm more of a social drinker and when I do, I usally limit myself to 1-2 drinks. I've only been really drunk once and it wasn't fun. Thanks to that experience, I now have an aversion to red wine.

No drinking for me the night of the show, though. One drink usually makes my skin flushed and my eyes get red. And you know, a girl has got to look her best for those meet and greets.
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:31 am

vmh wrote:And you know, a girl has got to look her best for those meet and greets.

Ditto this! I *still* haven't decided on what I'm going to wear and how I'm going to wear my hair...

JulesJules
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby JulesJules » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:44 pm

LauraK wrote:I bet he smelled nice.

Well, I've never smelled Jemaine, but I stood quite close to Ralph Fiennes once, and he smelled of soap and his hair was damp. I think he'd just showered. It was pretty freaking awesome.

eta: I've never heard a lisp from Jemaine either.

deliriumtree
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby deliriumtree » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:20 am

Even panicked I did notice that he did smell good standing next to him. lol :worry: And I wasn't allergic to whatever it was which is odd for me. So yippie skippy!

Just reading this thread, how have I not ever noticed he has a gap in his teeth? That is the best thing ever! I have a much more noticeable one and my whole life I've been told by my grandmother to smile with my mouth closed so no one will see. Yay! it's not just me! That is too cool! Never noticed a lisp though.

Nifty that he doesn't drink if that's true. I can't drink. Not a question of wanting to, can't. lol Two thimble-fulls of the most lightweight stuff will literally have fall down on the floor drunk. 15 mins later I'm sound asleep and the next day, still pretty drunk. Although I can walk the next day, I can't walk too well. I have no idea why. I've tried drinking 5 times cause boyfriend felt I was lacking in important life experiences, but such an hardcore reaction to me says that I shouldn't drink lol. He did video tape me once before I fell asleep, apparently I believe that all whales should become vegetarian and quit eating stuff in the ocean but instead they should go to Mc Donald's. :rolleyes: Yeah,... I don't get it either. Another reason for me not to drink lol.
"Hey Ya'll, I'm destroying your city!" And the Bret and Jemaine angels looked on in approval.

tvldiva
Feeling much better now...

Postby tvldiva » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:35 am

JulesJules wrote:Well, I've never smelled Jemaine, but I stood quite close to Ralph Fiennes once, and he smelled of soap and his hair was damp. I think he'd just showered. It was pretty freaking awesome.

:shock: ....that sounds really..<<gulp>> really nice... :worry:
Why don't you accept me as your God!?

Return to “Jemaine Clement”