The Gap

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
Panda..ness
Consistently Mediocre

Re: The Gap

Postby Panda..ness » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:44 pm

Ozpot wrote:Image

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Why did i get double stuffed?

DaMango
Stop touching the monkeys

Postby DaMango » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:22 pm

Just when you think Jemaine couldn't get any more charming, he smiles and shows off that darling gap! I seriously didn't understand the appeal of the gap when I only saw it on women (like Madonna, Vanessa Paradis, or the chick who sold me my cell phone), but Jemaine has changed my mind. He's changed my mind about a lot of things actually...

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:33 pm

He's made me appreciate hairy chests...well his at least & certain clothing that I previously thought no man should be caught dead in.

I've always found gaps appealing.
90% evil
ImageImage

funny schipperke
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby funny schipperke » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:33 pm

Here's more gap-goodness:
Image Image

Ozpot
Getting lewd with the food

Postby Ozpot » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:51 pm

The weird thing about my attraction to Jemaine is that he's the complete opposite of other guys I've had crushes on. Before him, I liked skinny, pink-cheeked white boys who wore pink pants. They had virtually no hair on their body, save for a tiny bit of chest hair or stubble.
Jemaine is a big fellow. With glasses. I've never found glasses attractive before. o_o And huge sideburns, and that gap. Those v-neck shirts with all of that hair. :waggle:
I guess I fell more for his personality then looks, and began to find that his personality added to his body, with his erm, dances. And hip shaking.

I talk a lot. :rolleyes:
ImageImage

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:07 pm

Even though I don't really have a type I think J goes against it (if that makes sense) and as I've said many times before I didn't instantly find him madly attractive on the show. I took note that he had nice hair and a nice body. It was only after I sought out alot of the older youtube vids etc that I started thinking of Jemaine in Jemainiac terms.
90% evil
ImageImage

Ozpot

Postby Ozpot » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:12 pm

Well, when I first saw The New Cup, I noticed a few things about him that were quite pleasant. :roll:
It was more after I found out about his off-show personality that I really started to have warm, fuzzy feelings for him. :whitey:
ImageImage

Panda..ness
Consistently Mediocre

Postby Panda..ness » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:16 pm

i tend to go for men that wear nice shirts, are a little shy & very funny so its obvious i would go for jem!

i feel this thread needs pics, but im no good at finding any.

Why did i get double stuffed?

Amanda
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Amanda » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:28 pm

He is totally my type. Big, dark haired, green eyes, stubble, glasses, deep voice, big lips, smart, shy, guitar player, funny, intelligent.. :tonqe: But it certainly was his personality what won me over ..and after some youtube vids I started seeing him as a very attractive sixy man with a body that would make jealous all the statues and gods of ancient Greece.
But if you did I'd hold you tight / Into every single night
And we'd fall asleep together / And we'd wake up in the sunlight
Well, maybe I'm a dreamer / But maybe one day you'll see / That dreams are...

Peripeteia
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby Peripeteia » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:46 am

I remember first laying eyes on Jem (and his gap) in his Outback commercials...crazy, huh? I remember thinking..."who" is that? and "what" nationality is he? Didn't strike me as the Aussie type. Ever since then it's been 'love at first gaps' sight.... :wink: I've been googling images of Jem from those promos' but can't find a cool pic to post :(. Thanks SheWolf for this wonderful new thread!!! :clap:
Height of rudeness....

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:29 am

You can almost see the gap....
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

Ozpot

Postby Ozpot » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:37 am

I assure you that the most beautiful, hand-made statues of Greek gods found in the greatest Rome museums all had gaps.
ImageImage

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:22 pm

He's so adorably clueless in these ads. I like that he's sitting in a real Outback, complete with those annoying white lamps that hang too low and too brightly over the table. Whenever I go there it's easy to imagine that whoever I'm with is actually Jemaine.

I'd add more gap pics but sadly I'm at work ATM without access to my Jem catalog.
90% evil
ImageImage

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:26 pm

When I look at that photo (above), I imagine that he's contemplating whether or not he should ask for birthday candles on his steak.
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”

Ozpot

Postby Ozpot » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:39 pm

"Oh, is it your birthday?"
"Naw, I just like candles. :biggrin: "
ImageImage

Return to “Jemaine Clement”