Jemaine at Fantastic Fest 2009

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
Faith
A pastry chef and a sniper

Re: Jemaine at Fantastic Fest 2009

Postby Faith » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:02 am

:yay: I am going to go watch this right now.

nonchalant obsession
WTF!'s Biggest Blasphemer. Apparently.

Postby nonchalant obsession » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:12 am

Ohmyflippinggawd, that was amazing. :D I can't wait for the rest. Jemaine... :roll2: Thanks 4ever, I'm so glad you didn't give up. :hug: You guys were SO CLOSE! Who drops the F bombs?
Image..Image..Image

4everconchordsfan
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby 4everconchordsfan » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:17 am

nonchalant obsession wrote:Ohmyflippinggawd, that was amazing. :D I can't wait for the rest. Jemaine... :roll2: Thanks 4ever, I'm so glad you didn't give up. :hug: You guys were SO CLOSE! Who drops the F bombs?

Thanks Faith & Thanks Nonob, we were so close, it was flippin' amazing. Oh it wasnt our Jem who dropped the f bombs, some of the other cast members. Im pretty sure it was Sam. He is hilarious, and he is a really great guy. He was very approachable, wish we had more time we would have been all over that.

Did you see the part where Jemaine put his hands in his ears when Jared is talking about him, how adorable is that? You just know that they had a blast making this movie.

Faith, what screencap program do you use if you dont mind my asking. Your Jem sceencaps are amazing. Im trying to figure out which program to use to edit this vid so that I have a 2nd part. Where is Bad Atom when I need him? Shout out to Atom, come out come out wherever you are.
"they're my celebrities, they're what I care about"

Faith
A pastry chef and a sniper

Postby Faith » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:44 am

Ummm, I don't really have a program. I just play the dvd on my mac, pause it where I want it and hit command-shift-4. Then I save them all to my photobucket. I'm not real high tech. :lol:

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:47 am

Hehe, I'm with you, Faith. I pause, hit Print Screen, open it in Paint, save it and then send it to photobucket. :)

Thanks, 4ecf, looking forward to the rest...:)
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

4everconchordsfan

Postby 4everconchordsfan » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:50 am

Faith wrote:Ummm, I don't really have a program. I just play the dvd on my mac, pause it where I want it and hit command-shift-4. Then I save them all to my photobucket. I'm not real high tech. :lol:

Well, as you've probably already guessed im not high tech either. Still finding my way.

nonchalant obsession

Postby nonchalant obsession » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:51 am

Died laughing when Jemaine says that he didn't see all of the movie....pauses, realizes that doesn't sound good...."but I'm a big fan though, I'm a big fan." (to Jared) :roll2:
Image..Image..Image

4everconchordsfan

Postby 4everconchordsfan » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:13 am

nonchalant obsession wrote:Died laughing when Jemaine says that he didn't see all of the movie....pauses, realizes that doesn't sound good...."but I'm a big fan though, I'm a big fan." (to Jared) :roll2:

That was too funny, he is sooo amazing. Ohmygawd. Did you notice how his outfit is all messed. He was probably sleeping during the premiere. LOL :rolls: :roll2: :rolls: This Q & A was just after the movie ended.

nonchalant obsession

Postby nonchalant obsession » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:17 am

Oh Jemaine. :lol: He probably was.

Just love him. My heart is bursting. I don't know how you guys survived. :whitey:
Image..Image..Image

closet jemainiac

Postby closet jemainiac » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:22 am

Tell me about it. Being that close to his yumminess would surely make me pass right out! :thud:

funny schipperke

Postby funny schipperke » Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:51 am

Thanks for that video 4ever! :prayer: I can't wait for the rest. I'm SO glad you were able to capture it all, because I feel like it's all a blur to me now, but now I can just watch this and relive the whole thing. :D

Jemaine! :love:
Image Image

bakergirl30
Getting lewd with the food

Postby bakergirl30 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:52 am

funny schipperke wrote:Thanks for that video 4ever! :prayer: I can't wait for the rest. I'm SO glad you were able to capture it all, because I feel like it's all a blur to me now, but now I can just watch this and relive the whole thing. :D

Jemaine! :love:

DITTO to all of that. Thanks 4ever! :hug:
ImageImageImageImage

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:36 am

Thank you for never giving up, 4ever! Your efforts are appreciated. I'm looking forward to the second installment.
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”

Red

Postby Red » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:48 am

May be reposts but these 2 were new to me I think.

bakergirl30

Postby bakergirl30 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:15 am

Thanks Red! Ahh.... he looks so handsome. Can you believe it's been a month tonight since the premier?! :)
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Jemaine Clement”