Loving Bowie, Hating L.A., and Needing Some Space From Bret

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
closet jemainiac

Re: Loving Bowie, Hating L.A., and Needing Some Space From Bret

Postby closet jemainiac » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:49 pm

mockingbird wrote:
Sometimes I dress because I find it funny. But now that people watch what I dress I probably do less so.

This makes me very, very sad. :( Jemaine please please please continue to dress in ways you find funny. I love it when Jemaine dresses funny, lol. It's one of my favorite things about him. I suddenly feel like George from Of Mice and Men. :hrm: :(

I know!!!!!

Please dress funny, Jem! :pray:
Just think, we may never see tiny blue shorts again! That would be a tragedy!

songbird
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby songbird » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:24 pm

So there’s a possibility you might not want to do anything?
To be honest with you, every time I finish something — look, I think of Bret as one of the nicest guys in the world. Honestly, one of the humblest, nicest guys in the world. But at the end of a thing like that, I can’t stand him more than anyone else. I’m pretty sure it goes both ways. It’s just a really intense thing to do. I’m sure there’s lots of famous examples of that.

I know exactly what he means. Happens to me every time I go away/vacation with friends...it's just a lot, being with the same people in another country for a long time, no matter how much you love them. You get just...sick of them after a while. Then you take some time off and see them again, and things go back to normal.

When I read that he thought Bret was one of the humblest, nicest guys in the world, I melted EVEN MORE. Jem, you're KILLING ME HERE!!
"We're addressing the issues but we're keeping it funky."

Image Image

closet jemainiac

Postby closet jemainiac » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:30 pm

yes , sometimes I wanna strangle my dear husband after we've been on vacation or even if we dont go anywhere and he's off work or something....folks need a break sometimes. Absence makes the heart grow fonder!

All of this press just makes me melt over and over again...Jem, you're the best!

Return to “Jemaine Clement”