Moviefone interview

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
SheWolf
Boom King!

Moviefone interview

Postby SheWolf » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:40 pm

http://insidemovies.moviefone.com/2009/ ... rds-movie/

Milla Jovovich eh? A redhead. :wink: (in the film anyway).
90% evil
ImageImage

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Re: Moviefone interview

Postby vmh » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:36 am

*Briefly considers dying her hair red*

This is as close as I've gotten. It's more auburn-ish.

I wonder if that means that Jem has a little thing for Uma Thurman too. He mentions the hot actresses in those movies and no one else. :lol:

What's your favorite 'Conchords' song?
Not a fan! Not a fan! [Laughs]

We all know the answer to that question anyway.
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”

bakergirl30
Getting lewd with the food

Postby bakergirl30 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:50 am

Hmmm red head.. Well does PARTIAL red head work? Or in the red family?? :roll: :lol:
ImageImageImageImage

mockingbird
Thinks it's hot the way he looks left a lot

Postby mockingbird » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:44 am

Jemaine better start showing some love for the brunettes or I'm gonna get hurt feelings. *pouts* ;) At least Bret likes the dark haired ladies. (Briefly considers turning Bretero)

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:16 am

I second that. Jemaine, most of your female fan base on WTF! are brunettes. How about a little love?

Milla is a brunette sometimes if that means anything. And she's Ukrainian. I'm part Ukrainian! :wave:
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:17 am

mockingbird wrote:Jemaine better start showing some love for the brunettes or I'm gonna get hurt feelings. *pouts* ;) At least Bret likes the dark haired ladies. (Briefly considers turning Bretero)

Don't you dare! :lol:

Peaches
Getting lewd with the food

Postby Peaches » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:56 am

OI! Lone blonde here! Looks like we're leper freaks to the guys! :snakeman:

Kiddin :P
"Item 4 on the agenda: Stuff you!"

"Who else? Mur.. Ray... Oh. Greg's written this, he's put the R's too far apart. It's Murray.. Murray present"

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:23 pm

Now now I think Jemaine appreciates all the lovely ladies of the world regardless of hair color. He just happens to have a particular fondness for the red persuasion, is that so wrong? :P

I cracked up over the Milla comment coz I have a male friend who used to be into her big time. I had to sit through Joan of Arc because of his obsession. LOL. No, Milla's way cool. Someone lent me her album once and she is seriously talented. She also seems like a cool, no frills kind of person. She was a recent guest host on Project Runway and I thought she was the best "celeb" judge I've seen this season.

Gattaca is a good film. Although I saw it in my Jude Law phase so that may have tainted my perception.
90% evil
ImageImage

mockingbird
Thinks it's hot the way he looks left a lot

Postby mockingbird » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:29 pm

vmh wrote:
mockingbird wrote:Jemaine better start showing some love for the brunettes or I'm gonna get hurt feelings. *pouts* ;) At least Bret likes the dark haired ladies. (Briefly considers turning Bretero)

Don't you dare! :lol:

It's an empty threat and we all know it. ;)

Return to “Jemaine Clement”